Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central @ Rockcastle Co 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
any takers?
Who got ejected for PCC last week???
zaga_fan Wrote:But I'll go out on a limb and say avatar bet and take Perry.

No shame in pulling for the alma mater Wink

I personally think PCC has the best chance to on win friday. but Ill make it fun and take my Rockets for a week long avatar bet!
I think Rockastle Co. will win 34-28.
ROCKSOLID69 Wrote:I personally think PCC has the best chance to on win friday. but Ill make it fun and take my Rockets for a week long avatar bet!

Looks like we got a deal Wink
picking ROCK to win this BIG if they play good!....if they are not prepared and mistakes are made, ROCK will win a nail-bitter, BUT if my alma mater doesnt come prepared to play, PCC will take the upset victory lap. BUT I strongly will pick the Rockets to pull this off @ HOME Wink GO ROCK!!!!
rocket01 Wrote:picking ROCK to win this BIG if they play good!....if they are not prepared and mistakes are made, ROCK will win a nail-bitter, BUT if my alma mater doesnt come prepared to play, PCC will take the upset victory lap. BUT I strongly will pick the Rockets to pull this off @ HOME Wink GO ROCK!!!!

Rock will have to play well to win. This teams nothing like teams in the past
I'm undefeated in avatar bets, isnt that right zaga? Confusednicker:
Haddix and the Commodores have too many athletes for Rockcastle to handle. Perry wins 42-28.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I'm undefeated in avatar bets, isnt that right zaga? Confusednicker:

blah blah

I was undefeated for a long time...
and then it seemed like I went for a year with rainbows on my pic.

Had to have an ex-gf up for a while as well
^
Confusednicker:
Most of these guys wasnt even around then. Should give you a clean start.
Game Day and Its Homecoming!
PC
Pages: 1 2