Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry @ Sheldon Clark 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'll take Belfry. Always a tough team.
bucslover68 Wrote:Yea which ones are amazing? The ones saying Belfry wins big? Pretty logical guess IMO!!
On a side note the Belfry schedule for 2013 continues to develop. It looks like Ashland is staying on and Harlan County is week 2. That leaves the hole left when Pburg opted out. No game as of right now as the search has expanded into WV. George Washington was contacted and no room on their schedule. Lexington Lafayette didn't work out. It will be very interesting to see who fills the final spot.

thats good, if they can get a better PCB oppent, plus those couple teams and then a good one to replace pburg, may a bluefield wv, i say they have speed, and ath team...
I thought Week 2 was Henry Clay? Belfry has not played week zero since the inception as I recall. If Harlan County is week 2, wouldn't that replace Henry Clay? PBurg was week 3 as far as I can see.

Hopefully, there are some quality teams with openings in week 3.
SC will be much improved from last year and in the next couple of years will be a lot better. This district and specifically Belfry needs SC to be good because it makes the district stronger and Belfry and all the teams will be better for the playoffs. Somerset will be in the PCB and word is that Montgomery County was considered, but will not be the other team, but that is not definite.
Henry Clay and Pburg are off the 2013 schedule. You are right Pay. Week 3 is the one week they are trying to fill. Highlands or Boyle County are my top choices :biggrin:
There is nothing wrong with the Cardinal fans thinking they have a chance to win this game without why would anyone even show up to the game.
2 of the past 3 times Belfry has played at The Rock they have come home with losses.
bucslover68 Wrote:2 of the past 3 times Belfry has played at The Rock they have come home with losses.

Anything can and always seems like it happens when these two go to war
Cards are too banged up to compete the entire game, BUT never count out that little man on the Sheldon Clark sideline. He "does more with less" than the majority of coaches in this state.
Belfry big in this one. 46-12
Landser, Amer. Wrote:I was thinking that it is amazing that some think Sheldon Clark will actually beat Belfry this year. I just do not see it that way.

As another poster has written, there are certainly SC fans that believe that they can win, and that's good, for one should have hope and support their team. Moreover, SC seems to support their team wholeheartedly.

Most important, however, is, do the coaches and team truly believe that they can come away with a win? I would most assuredly hope so!

In the past SC has upset Belfry and anything can happen on a given Friday night.
Belfry HUGE!!
KUDOS to Sc on a much better year though!
What about Mingo Central or Bell County. Talk about a big turnout. To fill the open dates on Belfrys schedule.
Belfry
Pages: 1 2 3