Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry @ Sheldon Clark 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
No one in this district can play with Belfry.
Belfry wins big this game, but in 2 years i think this will be a barn burner.

Sheldon Clark is very young this year. You can see the talent, but also young talent makes young mistakes. They will take their licks this year, but i think in 2 years they will be one of the better teams in the region.
Belfry=46
Sheldon C =7

Go Big Red:redboxer:
I have a ton of respect for Sheldon Clark but they are very banged up right now. Belfry in this one.
This season Sheldon Clark has lost a couple games by a small margin. Well, unfortunately, they will lose this one Friday night by a huge margin.

Belfry has too much for the young Cards.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Belfry wins big this game, but in 2 years i think this will be a barn burner.

Sheldon Clark is very young this year. You can see the talent, but also young talent makes young mistakes. They will take their licks this year, but i think in 2 years they will be one of the better teams in the region.

better do a little homework...Belfry will be loaded in 2years.TongueirateSho
belfry too much for cards keep it close first quarter. than its goodnite
Belfry by 4 TDs
Cardinals take this one in a good game
SC- 26
Belfry- 20
Good luck to both teams
#cardinalnation
Blue_MAN32 Wrote:Cardinals take this one in a good game
SC- 26
Belfry- 20
Good luck to both teams
#cardinalnation

:thatsfunn
Blue_MAN32 Wrote:Cardinals take this one in a good game
SC- 26
Belfry- 20
Good luck to both teams
#cardinalnation

I can tell you don't much about football or watch football very much because if you did you would know how stupid your post sounds Belfry by 42.
^ Nothing in his post "sounds stupid"

I wish Belfry fans would relax. The guy picked against Belfry, big deal.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I can tell you don't much about football or watch football very much because if you did you would know how stupid your post sounds Belfry by 42.

another thing you can tell is that hes a fan of sc so get over it ,and im a fan of henry clay lmao.:ChairHit:
What does SC do the most of on offense? Defense? Who are their playmakers? Seems like they have improved from last year. Belfry-47/ SC-12.
sc with the upset,good luck cards!!really i think belfry by 4 scores.
[quote=PaytoPlay]^ Nothing in his post "sounds stupid"

I wish Belfry fan would relax. The guy picked against
SC passes the ball quit a bit should be good practice for Belfry secondary. 49-14 Haywood to much class to run it up much.
Pirates roll...no analysis needed..47-6 Belfry.
bucslover68 Wrote:Pirates roll...no analysis needed..47-6 Belfry.

thats a good one Buc,lol, get them young bucs some playing time..
Some of the posts on this thread are absolutely amazing! But it's a lot of fun to read them. Keep the banter going.
I would imagine that Card fans most certainly hope that this season's game is not a repeat of last year's fiasco. But I wouldn't count on it not happening again.

Last season SC just couldn't seem to snap back from the early season's missteps in the program. Control was lost, and, well, you know the rest of the story. A 1-10 season!
Belfry
Landser, Amer. Wrote:Some of the posts on this thread are absolutely amazing! But it's a lot of fun to read them. Keep the banter going.
Which ones are amazing?
Yea which ones are amazing? The ones saying Belfry wins big? Pretty logical guess IMO!!
On a side note the Belfry schedule for 2013 continues to develop. It looks like Ashland is staying on and Harlan County is week 2. That leaves the hole left when Pburg opted out. No game as of right now as the search has expanded into WV. George Washington was contacted and no room on their schedule. Lexington Lafayette didn't work out. It will be very interesting to see who fills the final spot.
I'm with 99Piratefan .. what a stupid post .. you can't use hashtags on here :p lol
bucslover68 Wrote:Yea which ones are amazing? The ones saying Belfry wins big? Pretty logical guess IMO!!
On a side note the Belfry schedule for 2013 continues to develop. It looks like Ashland is staying on and Harlan County is week 2. That leaves the hole left when Pburg opted out. No game as of right now as the search has expanded into WV. George Washington was contacted and no room on their schedule. Lexington Lafayette didn't work out. It will be very interesting to see who fills the final spot.
That is good news there bucslover68 about Ashland staying on the Schedule. Harlan Co, Ashland and Johnson Central will all be uphill battles for Belfry, but should be a great measuring stick and a lot of entertainment for the fans.
Buc-a-roo Wrote:Which ones are amazing?

I was thinking that it is amazing that some think Sheldon Clark will actually beat Belfry this year. I just do not see it that way.
Belfry-56

Sheldon Clark-14
Everyone healthy for Belfry?
Buc-a-roo Wrote:That is good news there bucslover68 about Ashland staying on the Schedule. Harlan Co, Ashland and Johnson Central will all be uphill battles for Belfry, but should be a great measuring stick and a lot of entertainment for the fans.

Those are some solid tests for sure. Would still like to see a team who can give Belfry a heavy dose of speed/athleticism in the mix. Personally I think a Danville would be a nice addition with the way the schedule is set-up.
Pages: 1 2 3