Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County @ Knox Central 9/21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Granny Bear Wrote:I agree with your synopsis, but think the game will be closer.....
Hope you are correct!!

It will be close. Playing at KC is tough. The Black Bears better be ready. Must play over their heads to win this one.
We have to come to play and play our best game yet to win...and I think we will do that...but it will be very very very close.
Heard today that Chitwood is out for four more weeks????? Anybody?
Everything I've looked at, but WYMT has Knox rated higher than Harlan County. I guess he Black Bears are the under dogs.

Looking for the Harlan County Defense to make a statement!
I wouldnt be surprised to see either team run away with it.
Nothing would surprise me in this game.
Consistency is the key!! One defensive breakdown on either side could be the game changer! Looking forward to it!!

Go Black Bears!!!
bear claw Wrote:Heard today that Chitwood is out for four more weeks????? Anybody?

I haven't heard anything, but noticed that he wasn't wearing his sling last Friday.

Now, that doesn't mean anything...he may have had it off AMA!!
Confusednicker:
This should be a good game but do not think Knox can score with HC, looks like alot of kids goes both ways for both teams and I would put up the conditioning of HC with anybody. Knox has good backs a nice receiver and a quick quarterback. HC has power and good athletes on the outside and a strong Middle backer core. HC 49 KC 28.
BellCoFaithful Wrote:NFL can't miss? Ok. Since he's in high school, hasn't played a college down..and he's NFL can't miss.

I'll stand by that statement. Quick has NFL written all over him. He'll play on Sundays.
bigguy989 Wrote:This should be a good game but do not think Knox can score with HC, looks like alot of kids goes both ways for both teams and I would put up the conditioning of HC with anybody. Knox has good backs a nice receiver and a quick quarterback. HC has power and good athletes on the outside and a strong Middle backer core. HC 49 KC 28.

We have no lineman that go both ways at HC. Including our tightend. We've got a few skill guys that do though probably about 5 kids.
I think Canady may be too much in this one - but if the Black Bear D contains him I could see Harlan County grinding this one out.

This will be WYMT's GOTW
2 words.... Jeff Canady. That district 6 @ 4A class has to find a way to deal with him. Just a beast of a runner.
This is also the first time Knox Central will host a WYMT GOTW
HC is a very mild upset.

HC 27

KC 21

KC's schedule will catch-up with them, although HC's is not a ton better it is better.
If HC's defense completey shuts Canady down, it could be a blow out, dont see it happening though.
HC 84
KC 77

Canady rushes for 750 yards and 9 Tds in a losing effort
This will be a great game.. i believe this will one of the better games of the season.. I think KC will by 7 but i think Canady can do it all by himself... Should be a great one no matter who wins...
[quote=zaga_fan]I think Canady may be too much in this one - but if the Black Bear D contains him I could see Harlan County grinding this one out.

This will be WYMT's GOTW[/QUOTE]

On WYMT's web sight under the programing tab it says the GOTW is Pburg and Hazard
FREE OF CHARGE 68 Wrote:This will be a great game.. i believe this will one of the better games of the season.. I think KC will by 7 but i think Canady can do it all by himself... Should be a great one no matter who wins...

Lets not get carried away this is still a kid. Yes he is a very special young man and is Blessed with talent:Thumbs: and will be playing on Saturdays next year at the D-1 level . But one player makes no team.One player can surley bless a TEAM, and Canady does that for sure. If HC only worries about # 4, that would be just fine, because # 2, # 13, # 33, #7, # 23, and #20 will make you pay for forgetting about them.:rockon:
Does Canary play on defense?

Hopefully the Black Bears can put together a few drives that keeps the panther defense on the field.
Patriot Wrote:Does Canary play on defense?

Hopefully the Black Bears can put together a few drives that keeps the panther defense on the field.

Yes. He also works in the concessions during half time.
This IS the WYMT GOTW.
G-man and the OL will have to come up big if the Panthers want to pull this 1 out.
Love it...he may want to work the concession stand after a half with the FILTHY ANIMALS!!

GO BLACK BEARS!!!!!
I think the Black Bears will go into Barbourville and come out with a hard fought 21-14 win.
Daddycat27 Wrote:HC will win in a tough road game. As much as everyone is touting Canady, I think HC s defense will be ready for him. If not it could be a long night. I'll be listening from memorial colliseusium at BBM Campout!

This is the same defense that gave up 54 to Tates Creek, right?
Go Black Bears!
people! people! people! you all keep forgetting one thing about this KC team its not just the canady show:dontthink you have Gist who if HC for gets will run all over them, then if you key on him you have Evans who can run also or just throw it to Barger who is very dangerous in the open feild then you have Hammons who will run it up the gut and get 5 or 6 yards at a time. HC cant afford to just key on one player, cause if they do all the other Panther's will be running wild down field:thatsfunn And as far as KC defense goes I think HC is really going to be surprised just how good they are, strong quick and smart!! HC will have their hands full with the Panther's, I just don't see HC being able to stop all the weapons that KC has.:Clap: Knox will win this hard fought match up 27-14
rojas Wrote:Canady is a very good player, but best in the state? Have you even heard of Quick at Trinity? He is an NFL can't miss player.

Quick had 82 or 72 yards rec against St X-Ohio-I can't remember. If not for the RB to punch that last TD in (hurt I might add) with less than a minute to go, they wouldn't have got the 14-13 win. I didn't see your can't miss player catch the TD to win this game. He may not even be the best player on his team. If it gets to crunch time, watch Knox Central go to Canady every time. Also, Canady is not surrounded by recruited players from all over the state. It helps make you look better when your team has 20 all state caliber players to help you look good. I am not saying KC doesn't have any other good players, but they are not as highly touted as the trinity recruits.
If your going to the KC vs HC game Friday you had better get there early. I have heard that they are expecting over 5,000 to show up for this game. there is plenty of parking but not a whole lot of good seats so get there early or you may have to stand
Pages: 1 2 3