Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Poll: US Embassy Attacks an Act of War?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I know there are already some threads about the embassy attacks in the Middle East in Northern Africa, but I was curious about what everyone thought about this question.
i thought we was already in a war
If it werent these middle eastern countries, i would think so to an extent, but IMO, this shouldnt surprise anyone.

Until we completely remove ourselves and end all foreign aid to these slobs, we will always be targets.

Also, good to see you deathstar, havent seen you around in a while.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If it werent these middle eastern countries, i would think so to an extent, but IMO, this shouldnt surprise anyone.

Until we completely remove ourselves and end all foreign aid to these slobs, we will always be targets.

Also, good to see you deathstar, havent seen you around in a while.
Maybe we should also add that we should do something to stop the ultra conservatives, like Terry Jones, and the other guys behind the scenes of the film, from making these types of movies.
TheRealVille Wrote:Maybe we should also add that we should do something to stop the ultra conservatives, like Terry Jones, and the other guys behind the scenes of the film, from making these types of movies.

Oh of course. Kiss the asses of the muslims.
And I will add - these people overseas obviously haven't seen South Park. If they have seen the "Super Best Friends" episode or the 200th/201st episode, they would go crazy on America. I haven't heard anything about that. Also, South Park uses a cartoon image of muhammad in their opening theme.
Why can muslims riot and kill American's without any type of punishment?????

And Chrisitian's get sued/boycotted for standing up for their beilef's????
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Why can muslims riot and kill American's without any type of punishment?????

And Chrisitian's get sued/boycotted for standing up for their beilef's????

The part of your quote that I put in bold, I personally think it's because our country honestly can't do much about it. If these attacks were made purely by terrorist organizations, then we would simply send troops into those countries to attack terrorists. The home country should be fine with us helping defend their country from terrorists.

However, I personally don't think these attacks on embassies are from terrorist organizations. Since there have been anti-American riots in multiple countries, I think this fact alone proves that it's something else. Terrorist organizations are probably encouraging the riots, but I think these riots are being caused by an incredible hatred for the western part of the world (including Europe and America). That's why these rioters are saying stuff like "Down with America" during these riots. Furthermore, I personally think this event is cascading throughout the Middle East and North African region simply because it has momentum, similar to the momentum of the Arab Spring.

What I'm curious about is that I heard these rioters were putting up a "black flag" on the embassies they were attacking. And they were putting this "black flag" up in multiple countries. I wish I had a book that I read a few months ago because it talked about the different flags of Islam. But from what I understand, the black flag they're talking about could be referring to the black flag of Jihad. This would be very significant. Glenn Beck's "theory" of Islamists in the Middle East wanting to create a caliphate and uniting under one banner is very possible if that's what this black flag means. The Islamists who are in these riots and raising black flags could be trying to create another Islamic caliphate, which would make the first Islamic caliphate since the Ottoman Empire. The Ottoman Empire was divided after World War I.

Islamist end-time views include a global caliphate. Christian end-time views include a one-world government. Bible prophecy anyone? Smile
TheRealVille Wrote:Maybe we should also add that we should do something to stop the ultra conservatives, like Terry Jones, and the other guys behind the scenes of the film, from making these types of movies.

Good idea! Let's end freedom of speech in this country. Another reason why I label you as nothing more than a BGR political hack.

Does this mean you sympathize with them? It looks like you think their actions are justified. Are you a traitor?
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Good idea! Let's end freedom of speech in this country. Another reason why I label you as nothing more than a BGR political hack.
So, there is nothing wrong when that freedom of speech gets a dignitary killed? There should be no repercussion for these guys? And that my friend, is why I consider you no more than the cancer that far right wing extremists are. Until the republicans take back their party from the tea party hacks, the republican party is on a dying road.
TheRealVille Wrote:So, there is nothing wrong when that freedom of speech gets a dignitary killed? There should be no repercussion for these guys? And that my friend, is why I consider you no more than the cancer that far right wing extremists are. Until the republicans take back their party from the tea partiers, the republican party is on a dying road.

Do you sympathize? Yes or no?
TheRealVille Wrote:So, there is nothing wrong when that freedom of speech gets a dignitary killed? There should be no repercussion for these guys? And that my friend, is why I consider you no more than the cancer that far right wing extremists are. Until the republicans take back their party from the tea party hacks, the republican party is on a dying road.

Are you really foolish enough to think that stupid movie had anything to do with the killings? Wise up!
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Are you really foolish enough to think that stupid movie had anything to do with the killings? Wise up!
Even though they have admitted that is the reason? Because you doubt their word, you must have proof otherwise? This is why you people can't be taken serious, you take up for the Terry Jones' of the world.
TheRealVille Wrote:Even though they have admitted that is the reason? Because you doubt their word, you must have proof otherwise? This is why you people can't be taken serious, you take up for the Terry Jones' of the world.

So "they" "admitted" it. Oh well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me! If they admitted it, then it must be true. Give me a break!

I "take up" for the United States of America and Her freedom of speech, even though I might not agree. Why can't you say the same?
TheRealVille Wrote:Even though they have admitted that is the reason? Because you doubt their word, you must have proof otherwise? This is why you people can't be taken serious, you take up for the Terry Jones' of the world.

Just who do you blame for these killings?

Just to be clear, who are you referring to in the first part of your post?...."they" admitted and "their" word. The protesters?

Also a couple of other questions, do you think Terry Jones should not permitted freedom of speech/expression? And, if this video was so abrasive and inflammatory, why do you think it took two years to spark these actions? Do you think that these revolts are substantiated?
Anti-Islam Filmmaker Donated Million Dollars to Obama CampaignConfusedhh:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Anti-Islam Filmmaker Donated Million Dollars to Obama CampaignConfusedhh:
Proof, or just another right wing rag? Is he a "a Reagan conservative" with libertarian sympathies"? BTW, welcome back, again.
TheRealVille, I think it's pretty clear that these riots in the Middle East and North Africa aren't because of this video that they keep talking about. If it was, that proves that these people are radical Islamists who live in the region.

If someone from Germany made a video that insulted Jesus Christ, I would not have the urge to kill a German ambassador. If I did, I should be called a radical and violent Christian. The same applies to these rioters. If the video is the real reason why they're rioting, it shows that these people are radical and violent Islamists and should be dealt with differently than secular people - which is what us Americans are used to.

I personally think it's because Islamists in the Middle East and North Africa want a global caliphate. This would explain why black flags (the "flag of Jihad") are replacing our flags in American embassies. The video is simply being used by groups like Al-Qaeda to encourage a few extra Muslims to riot against America. Islamists want a global caliphate because they believe this will bring paradise on Earth, as Islamic end-time views say.
TheRealVille Wrote:Proof, or just a right wing rag?
Bill Maher makes $1 million donation to Obama super PAC

[YOUTUBE="Bill Maher To Muslim Rep. Keith Ellison: The Qur'an Is A 'Hate Filled Holy Book"]mVTK_XffAvk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Religulous - mensaje final de Bill Maher (subtitulado)"]7pOxYWpQTlM[/YOUTUBE]
:truestory:
Yes, because making a movie and blowing up an embassy are equally wrong. Couldn't have said it better myself. Forget freedom of speech.

If someone kills someone else because of something they SAID, then that person is deeply troubled and needs to be dead themselves.

I bet you would have a different tone if a liberal group made a movie promoting homosexual lifestyles and then conservatives bombed their office.
I would appreciate a sincere answer. No traps or inuendos. Not saying you HAVE to answer. Just an honest answer to specific questions...trying to understand the origin of your perspetive.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Bill Maher makes $1 million donation to Obama super PAC

[YOUTUBE="Bill Maher To Muslim Rep. Keith Ellison: The Qur'an Is A 'Hate Filled Holy Book"]mVTK_XffAvk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="Religulous - mensaje final de Bill Maher (subtitulado)"]7pOxYWpQTlM[/YOUTUBE]
:truestory:
And Bill Maher videos have what to do with the video the guys made slamming Islam? Also, what does Bill's campaign contribution have to do with the right wingers film that causing all the riots? You also realize that Bill Maher is a political comedian, right?
Granny Bear Wrote:Just to be clear, who are you referring to in the first part of your post?...."they" admitted and "their" word. The protesters?

Also a couple of other questions, do you think Terry Jones should not permitted freedom of speech/expression? And, if this video was so abrasive and inflammatory, why do you think it took two years to spark these actions? Do you think that these revolts are substantiated?
The group that killed the ambassador and the other three. Yes, freedom of speech should be hindered when it causes uproars like this, no matter what side it is from. Wipe out the terrorists, and also hold the 4 video guys responsible, in some way or the other. That video is "inciting a riot", which is illegal.
TheRealVille Wrote:And Bill Maher videos have what to do with the video the guys made slamming Islam? Also, what does Bill's campaign contribution have to do with the right wingers film that causing all the riots?
Confusederiously:

Quote:Candor and accountability in a democracy is very important. Hypocrisy has no place.

Alan Dershowitz
Hey TRV.......Why do you believe this man who made this video is a "right winger" or are you just saying this because it fit's you're political views?
nky Wrote:Hey TRV.......Why do you believe this man who made this video is a "right winger" or are you just saying this because it fit's you're political views?
Most liberals don't hold Terry Jones and the other guys type views.
Quote:“We Are All Osama” ; The Arab Spring is now the Osama Spring

Maybe for once we should take the protesters at their word. They are all Osama. The Arab Spring was the Osama Spring. Osama bin Laden is dead but he won in Egypt and Libya and Tunisia thanks to American intervention.
Filmmaker - Abenob Nakoula Bassely -Coptic Christian (currently and historically persecuted in Egypt)
Pages: 1 2 3