Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg @ Belfry 9/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Thoughts and predictions.
The good news for Prestonsburg is, Madison Ghormley will be out again this Friday.

The bad news for Prestonsburg is, the Pirates are going to have the most hellacious week possibly in their careers after losing the way they did last Friday, and it goes without saying Belfry will be extremely hungry for revenge. That being said, Prestonsburg will be ready to play and want to beat Belfry, but I think depth prevails at the end and BHS gets back to their winning ways (hopefully for the remainder of the season)
Belfry by 2td TongueirateSho
Belfry-34
Prestonsburg-6
p burg by 7 in a close game thats the way they roll
Belfry big..
Will be bringing the LED trailer to this game. Hope its a good one.
The PIRATES in a BIG way...Them Boys from Pond Creek have something to prove!!!
This game will be all Belfry.
Hey cardsfan, don't worry about Pburg...You better worry about 3 weeks or so when the Cards get spanked unmercifully...Line on that game opens at Belfry by about ohhhhh I'd say 40 is a conservative guess!!!
Prestonsburg can put points on the board and Belfry's D will once again be without one of their leaders.

Belfry - 40
Prestonsburg - 34
Belfry's D will not allow 34. They move too well to the ball and if their tackling improves they will be fine.
hope you like crow ,lay it on thick,have to say i did laugh.i can tell you havent watched the cards play ,suprise suprise ,watch a game then get back with me ,the play pikeville friday poor panthers!!!!!
Crow or cardinal it doesn't matter to me...SC is improved from last year but nowhere near Belfry's level.
Pburg has speed and Belfry has size. We al saw friday night what happens when Belfry plays against speed but I just dont think Pburg has the studs on the line to hang with Belfry, The piratese will pull away late and take this one by about 10 or maybe 2 touchdowns, I would be shocked if Pburg gets blowed out because even though Pburg struggles tackling, Derosset will load the box and be ready.
No offence headhunter, but Presonsburg speed and Henry Clay speed are totally different. Belfry matches up well with quickness of their own and I agree that Belfry's size and power will be the difference.
This one could get ugly early IMO,especially if Williams doesn't play.

Pburg hasn't been able to stop the run at all this young season and now they're going to face a eager Belfry team that's much bigger, stronger, and deeper.

What plays into Pburgs advantage is that they can score and score quickly. However, if Belfry can get pressure by bring only 4-5 guys on the blitz then it'll be a long night for Jarrell.

In order for Pburg to win they'll have to get off to a quick start. They cannot afford to play the first half the way they have over the past three weeks. Pburg also cannot give Belfry good field position. Must also protect Jarrell and find ways to get Anderson the ball in the open field. He's a helluva play maker but he has to have room to make the plays. I'm sure Sani Warren will stalk him all night on defense for Belfry. That should be a great match up.

Hopefully Williams gets cleared to play because they'll need him on both sides of the ball.

Heart says Blackcats, head says Belfry by 2-3 TDs.
Bucs lover, im senseing that your wanting to say there might be a running clock about the first part of the 3rd quarter, lol. Like many posters have said BELFRY will have something to prove, and who better to prove it on than P-Burg.
Belfry 42

Prestonsburg 14
Prestonsburg - 42
Belfry - 35
Belfry by 3 TD's.
Belfry after a loss is always tough... I'll take them by 3 scores.
Long night for Pburg. They'll make some plays on O but won't be able stop Belfry on D. Belfry 34-15
Belfry by 20
belfry
Is williams able to play? i heard he may be out for a long time for the blackcats. if he is out belfry may end this one early because with williams you have to double and triple team him, which singles everyone else up or even leaves them uncovered at times in the passing game and doesnt allow belfry to blitz more than 5 people.
My prediction is if williams plays prestonsburg wins by 14 in a shootout ibut f he doesnt play it will be close still but the pirates win by 8
Belfry vs. P-Burg never seems to disappoint.. good luck to the Blackcats, but belfry will come out firing on all cylinders.. that legendary ground and pound offense with a fired up defense will be to much for P-burg to handle.. It always seems that P-burg finds a way to make them big plays and score.. looking forward to Friday..

Belfry - 42
P-Burg - 28
campbell Wrote:Is williams able to play? i heard he may be out for a long time for the blackcats. if he is out belfry may end this one early because with williams you have to double and triple team him, which singles everyone else up or even leaves them uncovered at times in the passing game and doesnt allow belfry to blitz more than 5 people.
My prediction is if williams plays prestonsburg wins by 14 in a shootout ibut f he doesnt play it will be close still but the pirates win by 8

His status will be known tomorrow.
Belfry had better win this one if they hope to have any shot of beating Central.
I hope to get to watch a game at Cam Stadium this season. Always fun to go up there. The drive sucks, but I've always been in the press box the times I have been and they treat you like a king lol.
Pages: 1 2 3 4