Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Danville 28 - Boyle County 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow
Perhaps once you get past HHS, CC & LC, there isn't much of a gap in 4A this year. That, or Danville has really turned things around.
That was a very ugly game to watch. BC kills themselves with fumbles and penalties. BC also has a very bad passing game.
Whoa. Big. Turn. South.
Just like everyone else, wow.

Congrats Danville. Nice win!
The score is closer then what the game really was. Danville put the breaks on with about 4 mins left and Boyle scored two touchdown in 2 mins. Boyles has not progress from last year and Burke is no where near good as advertised.
Congratts ADS boyle played terrible passing game needs a lot of work.
Everyone says Boyle played terrible. What about Danvilles defense. They were rocking Boyle.
Sounds like the Ads of yesterday. Their district is packed.
Wow considering Danville has not been Danville for a few years, Boyle kinda took over the county. Good to see Danville making a comeback.
Danville really plyed well after half time. Bolye passing game was not good!!
congrats to danville
Congrats Danville!
Old Jacket 91 Wrote:Sounds like the Ads of yesterday. Their district is packed.

Indeed, this district is going to be a war.
I think it is the toughest district in the state.
Boyle County made a nice comeback, but it wasn't enough. Danville is going to be a tough team to beat.
GetChili Wrote:Boyle County made a nice comeback, but it wasn't enough. Danville is going to be a tough team to beat.

I'm ready for my plate of crow. Danville really punched Boyle in the mouth tonight. They were more aggressive and really nailed Boyle's predictable offense. Both teams had their chances. Most memorable, Boyle County should have score on the very first play of the game but missed their chance. As for the Burke comment. He is the heart of this Boyle team, however, they just might rely on him a little too much. Danville was very prepared and knew what was coming.

This game was disgusting to watch if you're a Rebel fan. Although, I was on the edge of my seat the whole game, until Danville score on a ridiculous 74 yard run.
Wow i am really Shocked didn't see this coming...
Just go with it I told you Danvilles defense was for real. Only gave up 6 points for 3 quarters and a half. Not saying Danville is highlands by no means but they didn't even do that to Boyle. I'm waiting for Jacks feed back on this because he has been talking a lot on here how Danville would have no chance.
Nice to see a change of scenery every once in a while.
Its good for the game.
So far the high school football season has been crazy. things you never thought would happen does. congrats to danville
Congrats to Danville. They earned their victory. Got work to do. Turnovers continue to kill Boyle Co.
It has to suck to fight so hard to get back in the game just to tie it up with around a minute left then to see a kid break off a 74 yard run for the win.
Looks like Danville has improved and Boyle has taken a step back, That happens Boyle will be back but it may be a few years.
64black&gold Wrote:Congrats to Danville. They earned their victory. Got work to do. Turnovers continue to kill Boyle Co.

True dat!
Until Boyle County gets enough players to compete without the same players having to play both on offense and defense, the result will be the same as the Danville game when they play a quality team. The Boyle County players had their hands on their hips by the middle of the third quarter. That is a sign of a tired team. Someway, in future years, Boyle has to get more football players. The Boyle boys tried their best. You just have to credit Danville for a good game. Also penalities killed Boyle. They should have had a touchdown on the very first play of the game except the ball was overthrown but at least not by the quarterback.
Congrats Danville,your defense is by far the best iv'e seen this year.if Danville can matain this level of play,and build on it they should play for a state title this year.as for Boyle the turnovers are killing them they have alot of work to do.
Haha. I guess I can keep Danville rated ahead of Boyle.
The better team won this one for sure. Danville looked very solid and it wouldn't surprise me if they are in the mix for the 2A Championship this year.

Boyle has fallen off a lot this year. Usually their defense is among the best in the state, but it's a far cry from that.

As I've said about every game so far this year, I can't tell you how disappointed I am that Boyle has not developed a passing game at all. However strong their wishbone is, they can't win a championship just running that. And last night the wishbone didn't look that strong. I guess when you line up in that formation it's pretty obvious you aren't going to pass and Danville just put everyone up front.

Boyle tried the passing game, but the QB just isn't accurate at all and will also make questionable throws. There was a series in the first half where he was rolling out an had to make about a 5 yard throw. He put it about 2 yards over the receiver's head.

Don't they have anyone else who can throw any better than that? Perhaps the current QB could be the wishbone QB and a different one who is at least a little accurate could come in for the other series.
Congrats to the Admiral fans. :Thumbs:

I know the Rebels will work hard to correct things and get the team back in the right direction.
Pages: 1 2