Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NBA Offseason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Golden State trades Dorrell Wright to 76ers for Future undisclosed draft pick
Rashard Lewis signs with the Miami Heat
^Shooters every where
Rashard Lewis is not a shooter buddy.
He mighta been a shooter about 5 years ago, now hes a waste, and a big contract..
Cant believe they signed a dumbass like him.
Ballers Wrote:Rashard Lewis is not a shooter buddy.
He mighta been a shooter about 5 years ago, now hes a waste, and a big contract..
Cant believe they signed a dumbass like him.

Lewis is under contract with the Heat for the veteran minimum (1.3 million)

Lewis is a STEAL at that price.
zaga_fan Wrote:Lewis is under contract with the Heat for the veteran minimum (1.3 million)

Lewis is a STEAL at that price.

I actually have to agree. Damn what a team they are putting together. I hate the heat, good or not.
Greatest team ever assembled continues to assemble an even greater roster

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
[Image: ahh_thats_better.jpg]
For 1.3 ok... That's do-able.
What isn't doable was his 15 mil contract or whatever he was getting paid.
My question is, can he stop smoking weed long enough to play?
Proposed 3 Team Trade: Bulls, Trail Blazers, Timerbwolves

Bulls:

Future 2nd Round Draft Pick (from Minn)

Trail Blazers:

Kyle Korver (from Chi)
2 Future 1st Round Draft Picks (from Minn)

Timberwolves

Nicholas Batum (from Port) (Sign and Trade)

If the deal isn't completed by tonight then the Wolves are gonna attempt to sign Batum to an offersheet
Bulls trade Korver to Atlanta
Chris Wilcox re-signs with Celtics.

Elton Brand signs with Mavs
Bulls haven't officially traded Korver to the Hawks yet, but look for it to be done shortly.

Dwight Howard to Lakers?

Quote:Local 6 Sports Director David Pingalore has learned Friday night through multiple sources that this past week has been nothing but multiple smoke screens concerning the Dwight Howard drama. According to Pingalore's sources, this week is all about getting Dwight Howard to Los Angeles and on the Lakers roster. Sources close to the situation believe the "The Lakers will be the end game for the Magic center"
Knicks will acquire Raymond Felton in a Sign-n-Trade. So this means that Lin is out in New York.
Antawn Jamison has signed with the Lakers
Looks like Linsanity will be taking his talents to Houston.

OJ May is heading to Dallas
Probably the best fit for mayo
Dallas is really loaindg up.
I also like the Jamison to LA deal.
Put those All-stars/6thman/NoBody's on them west teams.. The heat will just knock em down.

I still cant believe Ray Allen is in South Beach WOW!
The old school Mike Miller they where missing.
Linsanity to Houston, all bets off - but could this be a set up for Howard to go? Orlando and Houston have had big talks in the off season. Hope so either way - anything is better than Jameer brick Nelson.
Kris Humphries back to the Nets
I don't know if this has been mentioned but James Johnson was traded to the Kings from the Raptors for a 2nd round pick.

Also, the Kings won the rights to Aaron Brooks (former most-improved player, who, stupidly, signed with a China team with a no-out clause)
Humphries deal with the Nets is 2 Years, 24 Mil. He turned down a 3 Year 28 Mil from Charlotte. Which that probably was the smartest thing to do if he ever wants to get to the playoffs.

Timberwolves have traded Wayne Ellington to Memphis for Dante Cunningham
More Dwight Howard trade proposal garbage

Lakers get : Dwight Howard
Cavs get : Andrew Bynum
Magic get : rights to some young talent and a package of picks
Quote:According to Yahoo! Sports, the Lakers are "pushing hard" to land Howard and are meeting Tuesday with the Magic. All that's missing from actually consummating a deal is a contract extension commitment from Howard.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/blog/eye-on...ght-howard
From what I'm seeing and hearing Dwight is going to LA.
From what the analyst were saying on Sportscenter a little while ago the only way Dwight goes to LA if he agrees to sign an extension with them. If it was me and I knew I'd get to play with Kobe, Nash and probably Gasol, I'd take that in a heart beat.

Grant Hill is going to the Clippers
ARG! The rich just keep getting richer Sad
Laker money talks.
^ That it does. That it does
John Lucas III is heading to Toronto
Bulls to sign Vladimir Radmanovic

Ok I don't understand this move at all
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7