Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central Eagles 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
:welcome:jchs plays perry, county central-- away ------- logan, wv home---- boyd county away --- greenup county home--- rowan county away--- ashland blazer home---belfry home--- team from north carolina at home---- ironton ohio home---- hoo plays a better schedule on us 23 but every body wants too say p-- --burg is a better team. but ever year jc has too play some team that has too come 3 too 8 hours away too play a game,, were p-burg wont play. i guess they dont want too waste gas come on black cats play jc then every body can see hoo is the best team.:pondering:
I'm from NKY and I'm familiar with Ironton. Folks, that is a matchup you should try to attend. Believe me that one will be a slobberknocker. I have seen Ironton play two times and they are a lot of fun to watch.
??????? Eagles?????? Scott High School?
Yeah, we are afraid. Afraid your spelling skills will rub off.
I would love to see this game happen.
nky Wrote:??????? Eagles?????? Scott High School?

Johnson Central. Some folks don't understand there more than one team with the same mascot in the state.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Johnson Central. Some folks don't understand there more than one team with the same mascot in the state.
Thanks I'm easliy confused on a Monday
:biggrin:
eagles2011 Wrote::welcome:jchs plays perry, county central-- away ------- logan, wv home---- boyd county away --- greenup county home--- rowan county away--- ashland blazer home---belfry home--- team from north carolina at home---- ironton ohio home---- hoo plays a better schedule on us 23 but every body wants too say p-- --burg is a better team. but ever year jc has too play some team that has too come 3 too 8 hours away too play a game,, were p-burg wont play. i guess they dont want too waste gas come on black cats play jc then every body can see hoo is the best team.:pondering:
Did you take grammar or spelling in school?
^maybe he had a weightlifting class insteadConfusedinglepar
Fixed.

Who is the 10th team? You only listed 9
^
You should just post the correct schedule in KHSAA format like you always do then move this thread into making his post irrelevant.
Just to clear up any confusion.....

We are the Johnson Central Golden Eagles.
Johnson Central football is far superior to Prestonburg football.
:insane: i like too mess with the black cat nation. i no they would play us but the coachs cant let go of the past. this would be a big money game, so how could we make this game happen? i dont no hoo the 10,th team johnson central plays so if any body does let us all no.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Johnson Central football is far superior to Prestonburg football.

This past season yes. Overall, not a chance. You are wide right on that one my fellow football fan.
^ You've got to be kidding me...Prestonsburg wouldn't have a chance against Johnson Central.
eagles2011 Wrote::insane: i like too mess with the black cat nation. i no they would play us but the coachs cant let go of the past. this would be a big money game, so how could we make this game happen? i dont no hoo the 10,th team johnson central plays so if any body does let us all no.

You must be very young or retarded...your spelling is horrendous! I'm a fan of the JC program, but this is an embarassment to all of Johnson County. Do yourself a favor and improve your ability to use the English language correctly.
hoo every noes this person give him a hand he is a little bit retarded :truestory: Confusederved:
What are everybody's thoughts on the Ironton game?
WideRight05 Wrote:What are everybody's thoughts on the Ironton game?

Ironton should be a very tough and physical game. I'm unsure how much they return, but they are always a solid team in Ohio and are tradition rich. I'm pretty sure that this game is being played on the Friday night of the Apple Festival in Paintsville. Hopefully a good crowd makes it out to watch a good game.
Golden Eagles play Knox Central in the Appalachian Bowl at Clay Co. if I heard right.
Emmit Brown Wrote:Ironton should be a very tough and physical game. I'm unsure how much they return, but they are always a solid team in Ohio and are tradition rich. I'm pretty sure that this game is being played on the Friday night of the Apple Festival in Paintsville. Hopefully a good crowd makes it out to watch a good game.

I have only seen them play a few times, but they will be a great team for Johnson Central to play. They run a "T" offense. Their coach is the all time winningest in Ohio. They had solid athletes from the times I saw them, but what impressed me most was that they executed so well. They were extremely disciplined and won't beat themselves. Them and JC play a similar style of ball so I expect this one to be a slobberknocker.
Im excited to see how the Johnson Central/Knox game goes.
Knox and Ironton,OH will the best match ups on the schedule. Instead of a mystery team from North Carolina it would have been nice to see Kingsport DB on the schedule.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ You've got to be kidding me...Prestonsburg wouldn't have a chance against Johnson Central.

You have your opinion & i have mine.
:moon:
WideRight05 Wrote:^ You've got to be kidding me...Prestonsburg wouldn't have a chance against Johnson Central.

Prior to Mattney I don't know but since his era has begun at JC, YES they would dominate Pburg.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Johnson Central football is far superior to Prestonburg football.
I remember when JC went 2-8 while P-Burg was playing for the State Title on the Carpet in Louisville. Since Matney has been at JC then I would say JC has had a better run that P-Burg. But for you to say JC is "far superior" to P-Burg is crazy. And I'm a die hard JC fan

I'm sure some former Blackcats can correct me....
But hasn't P-Burg played in 2 state championship games? 2001 was one of the them, and I was think early-mid 90's was the other.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:I remember when JC went 2-8 while P-Burg was playing for the State Title on the Carpet in Louisville. Since Matney has been at JC then I would say JC has had a better run that P-Burg. But for you to say JC is "far superior" to P-Burg is crazy. And I'm a die hard JC fan

I'm sure some former Blackcats can correct me....
But hasn't P-Burg played in 2 state championship games? 2001 was one of the them, and I was think early-mid 90's was the other.

State runner up in '93 & '01
State semi-finals in '81,'82,'83,'84,'85,'92,'93,'00,'01,&'09
Since 1976 we have 18 District Championships & 10 Regional Championships.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:State runner up in '93 & '01
State semi-finals in '81,'82,'83,'84,'85,'92,'93,'00,'01,&'09
Since 1976 we have 18 District Championships & 10 Regional Championships.

I think what everyone's saying is that if they lined up against each other right now. Obviously Pburg has a very good history on their sides , but 2A is a whole different world than 5A. The district and regional stats would mean very little in a head to head confrontation.

During the Matney era, a matchup of the two, would be ugly, ugly, ugly.
Bob Seger Wrote:I think what everyone's saying is that if they lined up against each other right now. Obviously Pburg has a very good history on their sides , but 2A is a whole different world than 5A. The district and regional stats would mean very little in a head to head confrontation.

During the Matney era, a matchup of the two, would be ugly, ugly, ugly.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Who cares about history. Tradition means nothing to the kids and coaches who are currently involved. Not sure what either has coming up this season but during the Matney era Pburg would have, in my opinion, only competed in 1 game and thats Burchetts senior year.

Only one way to find out get Derossett and Matney on the phones: Confusednicker:
Ike Cooter Wrote:This is exactly what I'm talking about. Who cares about history. Tradition means nothing to the kids and coaches who are currently involved. Not sure what either has coming up this season but during the Matney era Pburg would have, in my opinion, only competed in 1 game and thats Burchetts senior year. Only one way to find out get Derossett and Matney on the phones: Confusednicker:

I agree with you on the last few years, but the original comment made was that JC Football was far superior to P'Burg Football. He didnt say the last few years. I was taking it as overall in each teams history of football. Which i assume is what he meant.
Would have loved to have played in 2009. Would have been one hellava game i do believe. P'Burg was 13-0 heading into the State Semi-finals beating the likes of Belfry, Breathitt, Sheldon Clark, Matewan, Shelby Valley ('09 SV team best they have had), & Corbin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6