Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: National Champions invited to White House Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.coachcal.com/14250/2012/05/na...on-friday/

Pretty cool I think. I was wondering when they'd do this. I'm just glad the President actually pays attention to sports, and especially basketball. We've had two sports fans in a row in office, Pres Bush was a huge fan too.
vundy33 Wrote:http://www.coachcal.com/14250/2012/05/na...on-friday/

Pretty cool I think. I was wondering when they'd do this. I'm just glad the President actually pays attention to sports, and especially basketball. We've had two sports fans in a row in office, Pres Bush was a huge fan too.

Perhaps some good can come of it. The nation and the national
media hate UK, so maybe it will cost the Doofus in Chief some votes.
Figures.

Slick was a bigger basketball fan than the Bomb, problem was he was an Arkansas Razorbacks fan. Bush the first was a big baseball man,
got W involved in the sport. Reagan was a radio baseball play by play
man in his younger years, and a sports fan in general.

It's obviously taken his attention completely out of the deficit.... I was truly happen to see him spend so much time on national television breaking down his bracket, instead of him finding ways to get people jobs....
^
Agreed.
This isn't the political forum. GTFO with that stuff dudes...much more to hate on the President about than filling out a bracket.
Not to continue on the political trail but I know the team physician which will be with the team at the White House and told him he should wear a t-shirt that says "don't blame me I voted for McCain".....he just laughed...
lol, I like it.

By the way, if anyone wants to watch it, you can do so here: http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/id/...use-visit#
Four more years.
Here ya go frans...

[Image: AsFK1taCMAALMfQ-500x326.jpg]

[Image: champs-pres.png]

Meanwhile, in BlueGrassRivals...

[SIZE="6"]Hoot, Bob Seger, TheRealThing, Truth and SKINNYPIG spontaneously combust...

Beetle's heart bursts while stacking his ammo and MRE's in his bomb shelter...

And TheRealVille goes to church.[/SIZE]
Man, I couldn't help but smile the entire time I watched that, haha. I don't like our President, didn't vote for him the first time and won't in November, but it was great seeing our boys get to experience that. I love this team.
And Anthony Davis trying to hug and chest bump Pres Obama every time he reached for a handshake was freakin' hilarious..hahahaha...
Huge experience!!!!
Stardust Wrote:It's obviously taken his attention completely out of the deficit.... I was truly happen to see him spend so much time on national television breaking down his bracket, instead of him finding ways to get people jobs....
26 consecutive months of job growth.
TheRealVille Wrote:26 consecutive months of job growth.
The lowest labor force participation rate in more than 30 years.

Job growth is not keeping up with population growth and people are just giving up looking for jobs. The number of people who are drawing disability benefits has soared to record levels under Obama. Even with the funny number games, the unemployment rate is still higher now than it was when Obama took the oath of office. The Obama economic record is unimpressive no matter how you look at it.

But as vundy said, this is not a political thread. Getting an invitation to the White House for winning a national championship is a great honor no matter who is living in the White House.
It's going to take a decade to recover from W.

I'd like to see him get 4 more jerseys.

He did show nice hands catching the pass from Vargas.
vundy33 Wrote:lol, I like it.

By the way, if anyone wants to watch it, you can do so here: http://espn.go.com/watchespn/index/_/id/...use-visit#
Nice.
Thanks for posting the link, RV. Obama did a nice job of recognizing everybody and emphasizing the important role that teamwork played in the championship.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Thanks for posting the link, RV. Obama did a nice job of recognizing everybody and emphasizing the important role that teamwork played in the championship.
Vundy posted the link.
FBALL Wrote:It's going to take a decade to recover from W.

I'd like to see him get 4 more jerseys.

He did show nice hands catching the pass from Vargas.

Catching a pass from Vargas means you have EXCEPTIONAL hands....
Stardust Wrote:Catching a pass from Vargas means you have EXCEPTIONAL hands....

Yep. Vargas hasn't developed any touch since the season ended. That pass had some steam on it.
Thanks for not being retards and ruining the thread guys, I appreciate it. But, now that the visit is over....

I have a question for thy minions. Would you rather have 4 more National Championships with President Obama in the White House and receiving the jersey...or someone else in the WH (Gov Romney, obviously), and only one championship through those years.

I'm sorry, I'm conservative and a Republican, but from what I've seen from my country and my people make me really not care what happens fromm here on out, because IMO we're screwed anyway. I'd take the 4 National Championships. Gah, I get excited even thinking about the possibility, lol...

This is just to have a little fun and to see what some of you would say. Don't turn it into a NRA convention vs hippie liberal type of discussion like we do in the Political forum, lol.
Ill take 4 more Obama jerseys.
As much as I like UK basketball, country comes before team. It will take a generation or more to recover from one Obama term. I don't know if the country can survive a second term.

Four UK Final Four appearances and NCAA titles for Butler and three other teams not from North Carolina or California would suit me just fine if we can be spared another four years of economic decline.
Even one title would be nice in the future. I will take that. I really don't think our country would be able to survive a second obama term.
But 4 straight!?!? Undoubtable greatness forever!
We survived W and Super Dick. I think the country will be all right.
Pages: 1 2