Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 2012 National Champs!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yes!!!!!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Dicky V throws up the Go33gles
Congrats to UK. I can no longer call you sUcK.
It looked like an awful intramural pick up game in the second half, but hell fire boys, were back on top again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its sad that we have more titles today alone then wvu has total.
Don't burn down Bourbon Street. This is #8. Been there done that.

I was there yesterday and I want to go back.

Don't be like Bama and start tea bagging Kansas fans either.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Its sad that we have more titles today alone then wvu has total.

You don't have to be a pr1ck wildcat23. I could very easy say something nasty, but I am a better sport than that.
How long before we pass UCLA?
Honest question, 5, 10 years? longer?

It seemed the one thing holding us back was that Cal seemed jinx to win a title, now that the KY billygoat and the Cal bambino has been slayed, whats next?

Who leaves? Who stays? WHO SIGNS?
Me and Aslan called it all year 38-2! :biggrin:
Don't burn down Lexington either!
Wooooooohoooooooooo! I love my life! Yes! hahahahahhahahah!
One more year!!!!!!!
If only we hadn't lost to Indiana & Vandy. Oh Well there's always next year................LOL!

C...........A............T...........S
Cats!
Cats!
Cats!
YAY!!!!:Wave::Wave:
I was turning into Ric Flair LOL
:notbad:
Yeah BABY!!!!!!
......And we get #9 next year!
WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Couches will burn tonight.
V _ C _ T_

buy a vowel anyone?
^Don't be a dick.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Couches will burn tonight.

God no.

Act like a champion not a chump.
overrated Wrote:v _ c _ t_

buy a vowel anyone?

It's only fitting that Overrated is a Syracuse fan. Here's one for you:

b _ r n _ _
f _ n _
s _ x
_ff_d_r
Overrated Wrote:V _ C _ T_

buy a vowel anyone?

Overrated, you hate UK as much as I do, but give em their night.
It's always good for college basketball when programs like Kentucky & Kansas meet up in the finals. UK fan or not, it's always great for the Commonwealth when UK wins the title. Way to go Cats!

Cool Note: Kentucky has tied Kentucky Wesleyan with 8 men's national titles
Needless to say, I've been in better form.
I recorded this game because I was positive I wouldn't make it to the end. I was wrong!
Got so keyed up that I couldn't sleep after the thing was over! Now, late for work.....worth every bit of it!!

I was close in the score prediction, but had I known beforehand the amount of points that Davis was limited to, I would've been worried.

The fact that he was so limited in scoring yet still received MVP is a testament to his game. Wow!!

Also, I didn't realize that Darius Miller now holds the record as to the number of games dressed out in a Kentucky uniform. That's impressive too, and the fact that he had to take the bench as opposed to starting this year but still contributing enough to be tagged 6th man of the year speaks volumes to his character.

I'm gonna miss this team...they gave me many hours of enjoyment and a couple heart breaks, but never failed to entertain!!

I would LOVE one more year, but don't think that's meant to be.

Congratulations to the Cats, 2012 National Champions!!
(suck on THAT one, Roy Williams!!)
Pages: 1 2