Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 2012 National Champs!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Davis deserved the MVP. He made not have scored double digits. But, He was the difference maker in the game, on the boards and in the paint.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Me and Aslan called it all year 38-2! :biggrin:

na Aslan said 40-0,lol
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave::Wave:

:letsparty

:beavis:
Kentucky is by far the most hungover state in the entire nation today, no contest, not even Kansas.
After not being in the title game for 14 years this hasn't really set it yet.
We've had so may good teams that just fell short and had one bad game in the tourney in that span.
At the end of the Final Four game and the end of the Championship game when Louisville and Kansas made their surges I caught myself thinking - here it goes again - but they stuck it out each time.

I know I hate on Calipari and from now until the end of time I will think he's a snake lol
but if you take into consideration EVERYTHING a college coach does he is on par with anyone in the nation. As a recruiter, coach, game-planner, and as the face of the program - he's done it all and he finally broke through.
I was 8 years old when UK won their last title...Man I forgot how good it feels to say Kentucky is National Champions :rockon:
Live it Up Wildcat Fans.
Not to be a negative-nilly, but I actually caught myself in celebration last night, hoping that #8 sticks.
What a way Coach Cal did recruiting immediately after the game last night by saying he wasnt excited and the the game was completely for the players and its all about them.
Yea, Fn right, he was tired, but he still loved the fact that he won one.
He might have wrapped up some recruits last night.
Kansas played as badly as they could have in the first half, with some of it coming from the good play from the Cats. In the 2nd half Kansas showed that they belong in this game as they played much closer to the level they should have played in the first half.
LWC Wrote:Not to be a negative-nilly, but I actually caught myself in celebration last night, hoping that #8 sticks.

Expect things to be made up, irregardless to fact. Their will be the stories just like the Bledsoe story's.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:Kansas played as badly as they could have in the first half, with some of it coming from the good play from the Cats. In the 2nd half Kansas showed that they belong in this game as they played much closer to the level they should have played in the first half.

It was not as much Kansas doing things better than it was that UK relaxed defensively. Cal called 2 quick timeouts because of the lack of getting back on the break and not switching on the pick and roll. Davis stopped working for position like he did earlier, and all that led to a Kansas run.
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been waiting on this for 14 years!
State Street was amazing after the game, I am glad I'm a UK Wildcat!!!! I was also at the celebration today at Rupp sitting right in under the banner. Most emotion this guy has ever felt as a UK fan...Go Cats!!
All seriousness, Uk was the best team this season, I would have loved to see the Cuse with Melo play Uk. At Cal's rate Ky will win 20 before Cuse get's 3. Can't wait for next season.
laker20 Wrote:It's only fitting that Overrated is a Syracuse fan. Here's one for you:

b _ r n _ _
f _ n _
s _ x
_ff_d_r

all seriousness, what is that last word suppose to be?

LOL
Overrated Wrote:all seriousness, what is that last word suppose to be?

LOL
I dropped the "N"............Offender
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a year it has been. Last time we won the title I was in fourth grade lol. It has been a while. But for this to be such a young team, to be able to win like they have is unreal. "The Undeniables" is the perfect name for this group...I really hope at least a couple of the starters stay.

Thank you all for the good discussion this year...its been quite a year. And especially to guys like Neery, Overrated, and Sparty. Without complete assholes like you it's hard to hold discussions/debates over these games.
Pages: 1 2