Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 46 Pikeville 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final. JC and BL play Friday. First Semi-Final game.
Congrats Eagles, Good game and great effort Panthers
Sounds like this was a good one.....Hats off to both teams :thumpsup:...Congrats to Johnson Central...
Congrats JC. This sounded like a great ballgame.
Great effort by Pikeville good luck next year.
Congrats to Coach Bart on a good first season!
Congrats Johnson Central
Congrats to JC
Congrats JC... and Jesse i hope your better and able to play friday night!
[quote author=SeniorEagle04 link=topic=20539.msg205920#msg205920 date=1141700902]
Congrats JC... and Jesse i hope your better and able to play friday night!
[/quote]
Any word on what exactly was hurt during the fall?
WAY TO GO CENTRAL!!  Listened to the last part of the game on the radio, wish I could have been there  :clap:
Player of the game - McCarty - 6 reb, 14 pts

JC
17 of 41 from the field
3 of 11 3pt fg
9 of 16 from free throw line
33 rebounds

Pikeville
14 of 35 from the field
3 of 13 3pt fg
12 of 19 from freethrow line
14 rebounds

I think Tim Honaker led the Panthers with 13 pts
Congrats to the Eagles nice win.
Congrats to JC. Great win. I am gonna go with you guys to win now that PCC is out
Congrats JC!
Congrats JC!!! You played a great game.  Best of luck throughout the tourney.  Hats off to the young Panthers.  They fought hard and did not give up.  They will REALLY make some noise in the 15th Region in the years to come.
congrats JC
Congrats Johnson Central.  Way to go.
JC was down pretty big in the first half, then climbed their way out.  Congrats.
Sounds like a good game. I am sorry i missed it. Ill be there for the Semi-finals though cheering for JC. Go get em Birds.
Congrats JC
Congrats Eagles and Good luck against Betsy Layne!!

Props to Coach Williams and the Panthers.  You guys really exceeded everyones expecations this season and came on strong at the end of the year.  Pikeville seemed to improve all season.  This was a very youg squad that Bart had this year and most return next season. 

To the players that play baseball and football.  Get ready because there is a region title to win in 06 in each sport. :flame:
Looks like Betsy Layne has a bye into the finals.
I guess a win is a win. Doesn't sound like JC played very well. They wont get past Betsy Layne.
I was  really wanting Pikeville to win this game, but since that didn't happen I wouldn't mind seeing JC take the title.  They're nice guys.  So, Golden Eagles, go beat the Bobcats!!  Congrats JC.  Panthers, hold your heads high, you did great!,
JC will beat BL.... close game
I think this was about as bad as I've seen JC play all year, including the big loss to Paintsville.  Congrats on the win though and best of luck next round.  I was very impressed to see how many people turned out for the game.  Does everyone think it was a pretty successful first night for the Region Tourney in the Expo?  I hope it will stay there, gives the chance for all teams trying to make it to Rupp the advantage that they wasn't able to have with the extra length of the court and the bigger arena feeling.  Good luck JC and congrats to Pikeville on a pretty good season.
[quote author=blackcat link=topic=20539.msg206057#msg206057 date=1141705220]
JC was down pretty big in the first half, then climbed their way out.  Congrats.
[/quote]Are you sure about this?  Pikeville was only up 2 after 1 and then JC scored like the forst 8-10 points of the second.

Pikeville played HARD all night and have some good players coming up in Honaker (So.), Clevenger (Fr.), Sword (Jr.), and Harmon (Fr.--I believe).  They just need some guys to step up and fill in the gaps down low left by Champlin and Roberston and they will be pretty solid next season :thumbsup:  I'm sure Williams will keep them working hard!
congrats Johnson central
I was also wondering how big the crowds were tonight and what was everyones opinion of the games being at the Expo after going to a game there.  Is it a good place to watch a game?  I've yet to watch a game in there so just interested in how it is.
There was a good crowd for both games tonight.  I didn't like where they had the student sections for the first game but in the PPHS/JC game the students got sections on the floor.  It got pretty loud in there at times.  The endzone was pretty empty but the rest had a good number of people in the seats.
Pages: 1 2