Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 46 Pikeville 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[quote author=Beef link=topic=20539.msg206253#msg206253 date=1141709501]
There was a good crowd for both games tonight.  I didn't like where they had the student sections for the first game but in the PPHS/JC game the students got sections on the floor.  It got pretty loud in there at times.  The endzone was pretty empty but the rest had a good number of people in the seats.
[/quote]

Thanks Beef...I'm glad to see there was a good tournout.  It would be pretty cool to see them come close to packing the arena for this weekends games.
Congrats JCHS. I applaude Bart Williams for what he did. That team was half the talent of last year, that just show how much better of a coach Bart is than Thomas. I doubt many will argue that statement. Losing Parrish, Walls, and Shurtleff and still having this season is a great start for Pikeville basketball.
[quote author=Pupaw link=topic=20539.msg205924#msg205924 date=1141700997]
[quote author=SeniorEagle04 link=topic=20539.msg205920#msg205920 date=1141700902]
Congrats JC... and Jesse i hope your better and able to play friday night!
[/quote]
Any word on what exactly was hurt during the fall?
[/quote]

There was no official word yet...but he was taken to the hospital after the game for x rays. It is feared that he has fractured his hip.

Jesse our prayers are with you young man.  We love you and hope to see you on the floor on Friday!

Pikeville basketball is on the rise they had 2 players in double figures in honaker and clevenger harmon also played very solid good luck to johnson central.
Pages: 1 2