Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ravens 24 - Bengals 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final

Even tho the Bengals loss it looks like they will still be in the playoffs
^ They are in the Playoffs, they head to Houston next week
who are they playing?
the refs were terrible in this game!
Hoping the Bengals would pull this one out for me.
You would have thought this game was played in Baltimore, not Cincinnati. The no call on the 2nd to last play of the game with Green being pulled down by his jersey was atrocious.
Congrats to the Bengals fans getting into the playoffs. I hope to see you guys knock off the Pats in the 2nd round. Cincy wont have any problem next week.
Stardust Wrote:^ They are in the Playoffs, they head to Houston next week

Strikeout King Wrote:who are they playing?
Texans
MVP2 Wrote:Congrats to the Bengals fans getting into the playoffs. I hope to see you guys knock off the Pats in the 2nd round. Cincy wont have any problem next week.

LOL, I know you are being facetious about the Texans, but I honestly do believe the Bengals can go into Houston and pull out the win.
You ready to get beat next week SD and Bengals Fans?
Stardust Wrote:LOL, I know you are being facetious about the Texans, but I honestly do believe the Bengals can go into Houston and pull out the win.

No, I'm being dead serious. I dont think the Bengals will have a problem going to Houston and leaving with a win. They should have a little extra motivation seeing how they blow a lead late in the game, couple weeks ago against the Texans to put them in the situation for scratching and clawing to get into the playoffs. If Delhomme is the starting QB for the Texans, go ahead and chalk up a win for the Bengals.
MVP2 Wrote:No, I'm being dead serious. I dont think the Bengals will have a problem going to Houston and leaving with a win. They should have a little extra motivation seeing how they blow a lead late in the game couple weeks ago against the Texans. If Delhomme is the starting QB for the Texans, go ahead and chalk up a win for the Bengals.

I do agree about Delhomme. This Bengals D would eat him up
at least someone is going to the playoffs while the other one is sitting at home Big Grin, win or lose, the Texans and their fans have nothing to be mad about because they made it to the playoffs for the first time in Team History
^

True...Congrats to your team on that.
MVP, when you are not rooting for Tebow, come on over to the Orange & Black for a few weeks, I need all the help I can get....
^

Dusty, go ahead and sign me up. I would love to see Cincy get a championship. I just cant see it happening though.
:hilarious:

Loved this game.
Ray Rice should in the nightmares of all people native to cincinnati.
Its a shame a team like cincy can still make the playoffs when they were dominated by two teams in there own division.

Hate to say i told ya so, but Cincy sucks, and well, I told ya so.
Looks like Houston will have all there players back for next week's game.
Cincy does suck, no doubt, and the Ravens BARELY suck less. A horrible call in the endzone saved your Ravens again. That Ray Lewis defense is terrible, absolutely terrible. To let a team as bad as the Bengals play that well tells you that the Ravens have met there end.
Strikeout King Wrote:Looks like Houston will have all there players back for next week's game.

Schaub????
That no call on the last play in the endzone shows how horrible the officiating has become in the NFL.
Stardust Wrote:Schaub????

Not going to happen.
Stardust Wrote:Schaub????

I hope
Stardust Wrote:Cincy does suck, no doubt, and the Ravens BARELY suck less. A horrible call in the endzone saved your Ravens again. That Ray Lewis defense is terrible, absolutely terrible. To let a team as bad as the Bengals play that well tells you that the Ravens have met there end.

Now dusty, i told you the Ravens would beat your hopeless Bungles and it held true.
I will give you this, your better than the retard led tebow broncos that may possibly be the worst team ever to make the playoffs.
Congrats to the Bengals on making it to the playoffs.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Now dusty, i told you the Ravens would beat your hopeless Bungles and it held true.
I will give you this, your better than the retard led tebow broncos that may possibly be the worst team ever to make the playoffs.

Insanity!

:gtfo:
^
lol, you know its true.
^Nope. Not this guy. I'm a Tebow homer for life!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Now dusty, i told you the Ravens would beat your hopeless Bungles and it held true.

[Image: PoliticallyIncorrect.png]

You kill me....:lmao:
Runitupthegut you didn't think the Bengals would make the playoffs...we'd be sitting at home.

Win, lose or draw, we still made it. End of story. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2