Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ravens 24 - Bengals 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WideRight05 Wrote:Runitupthegut you didn't think the Bengals would make the playoffs...we'd be sitting at home.

Win, lose or draw, we still made it. End of story. Big Grin

You summed it up best for the bungles with the above bolded.

Its not the end of the story.
You have to go to Houston next week.....

Im hoping Houston wins because i know Pitt will....
If the Bungles win and Pitt wins, we'll have to beat Pitt for a third time which is hard.
However, in a way id love to see us beat Pitt for a third time and beat the bungles in the afc championship, thus continuing my hatred and trolling on the bungles.

Baltimore
2-0 against Pitt
2-0 againt Cincy
2-0 against Cleveland

Thats called a AFC North Championship, something the bungles will not see.
Stardust Wrote:[Image: PoliticallyIncorrect.png]

You kill me....:lmao:

Bring politically correct is way overrated :biggrin:
Spud6 Wrote:^Nope. Not this guy. I'm a Tebow homer for life!

Sorry to hear that spud.
Ill be here to talk if you need someone when he's riding the bench next year after another dimal performance like the one he had tonight.....
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You summed it up best for the bungles with the above bolded.

Its not the end of the story.
You have to go to Houston next week.....

Im hoping Houston wins because i know Pitt will....
If the Bungles win and Pitt wins, we'll have to beat Pitt for a third time which is hard.
However, in a way id love to see us beat Pitt for a third time and beat the bungles in the afc championship, thus continuing my hatred and trolling on the bungles.

Baltimore
2-0 against Pitt
2-0 againt Cincy
2-0 against Cleveland

Thats called a AFC North Championship, something the bungles will not see.

Even though we haven't beat the Ravens this year, we've kicked your asses quite a few times this past decade. Which probably leads to all the trolling because I don't see why anyone would want to troll the Bengals lol.
^
True statement.
I could troll on the steelers more.
Poorly called game. That drive the refs had late in the first half, which resulted in Dennis Pitta's TD was bullcrap.

This was the most hostile environment i've ever seen. I saw a beer bottle fly towards one of the refs.
Pages: 1 2