Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 21 And Over: What Is Your Favorite "Adult" Beverage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is your favorite adult beverage?

For me--Margarita (With Cabo Wabo).

(Hopefully this post isn't in poor taste).
Jim Beam straight by hell. I like the hard stuff.
Beer- Coors Light

Liqour- I can't pick one, as I don't know enough about it. But right now I would say any decent Bourbon/Whiskey. By decent, I mean Jack or Jim and up in the price range. Until a certain point though.
BCF4L Wrote:Jim Beam straight by hell. I like the hard stuff.

I like that "straight by hell"

Solid.

I have really taken a liking to Tequila--especially Cabo Wabo (Thanks Sammy Hagar). Margaritas may sound a little girly--but how can anything with tequila sound girly?
come on when have you ever drunk anything but girly...foo foo drinks ...

KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:I like that "straight by hell"

Solid.

I have really taken a liking to Tequila--especially Cabo Wabo (Thanks Sammy Hagar). Margaritas may sound a little girly--but how can anything with tequila sound girly?
I like Jim Beam, Jack Daniels or any thing hard. I hate the taste of beer, but will drink anything when I am hammered isnt that right Catdawg.
Batpuff Wrote:I like Jack and thing hard.
Read what you just wrote. I know what you meant to say, but this is how it came out. Smile
Captain Morgans Spiced Rum

Beer wise, I love Killians Irish Red, Dos Equis Amber, Amberbock, and Corona...
keystone
BCF4L Wrote:Read what you just wrote. I know what you meant to say, but this is how it came out. Smile

Yea Yea Yea, I fixxed it, but it did sound funny.:Thumbs:
BEER...... i like most domestics except the dark lagers...

i try not to drink liquor anymore. Jagermeister is pretty good straight.
So I'm not over 21, but everyone here knows that I drink anyway so here goes..

Wine Coolers- can't go wrong with Smirnoff Twisted or anything Mike's.

Liquor- Jim Beam, start chasing with Dr. Pepper but usually go straight or I like tequila.

And I've never had a taste for beer.
I don't drink alcoholic beverages. In my younger years I drunk alot of rattlesnakes. Those were good.
Just about anything w/vodka....

and I like my beer Light...
Vodka Tonic with Grey Goose.

Or Amstel Light.
98NCCalum Wrote:Vodka Tonic with Grey Goose.

Or Amstel Light.

Wow! An aristocrat! Grey Goose isn't cheap my friend . . . . . . . . . . .

But--if you are going to go--you may as well do it right (hence my affection for Cabo Wabo at 80.00 a bottle).
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Wow! An aristocrat! Grey Goose isn't cheap my friend . . . . . . . . . . .

But--if you are going to go--you may as well do it right (hence my affection for Cabo Wabo at 80.00 a bottle).

I watched a Dateline special where a bunch of vodka lovers were given a taste test. Before the test like 9 out of 12 said that Grey Goose was their choice brand vodka and in the end, like 10 out 12 had picked cheap, regular ol' Smirnoff as the best overall vodka that they had tasted. I thought that it was funny that they were all declaring themselves to be such lovers of GG and couldn't even pick their own brand.
That's pretty funny, but Smirnoff is awful.
I've drank Smirnoff, Heaven Hill, and many more brands of vodka and I have to say that even the cheap ones serve their purpose lol
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Wow! An aristocrat! Grey Goose isn't cheap my friend . . . . . . . . . . .

It isn't too bad.

I have a big bottle in my freezer right now, mmmmm...Thank goodness it's Friday.
Has anyone tried any of El Azul's drinks?
I personally, like the Grey Goose.
Bacardi 151 is good as well.

But my favorite is Wild Turkey.
Give me a Long Island or a very cold beer on a hot day!
torQQue Wrote:I don't drink alcoholic beverages. In my younger years I drunk alot of rattlesnakes. Those were good.

What is in that?
thetribe Wrote:Has anyone tried any of El Azul's drinks?

I think so--If I am thinking of the same thing--I really like the blue margaritas (and the peach as well).

Same thing?
The new Capt. morgan spiced rum is really good.. I forgot what it's called though. Bacardi and Coke is great.. Regular capt. Morgan mixed with lemonade is awesome.. as for beer, i'll take lil mickeys any day..
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:I think so--If I am thinking of the same thing--I really like the blue margaritas (and the peach as well).

Same thing?

El Azul Grande rest. chain mixes some of the best drinks that I have ever had.
Frozen Marguerita's made with my old pal Jose Cuervo. Extra salt. mmmmmmm
Coke-a-Cola !!! Smile LOL
thetribe Wrote:El Azul Grande rest. chain mixes some of the best drinks that I have ever had.

Is there one of those in Pikeville (I remember people mentioning it in the "favorite sit down dinner threads")

If it is--I would like to stop there this year (If I am lucky enough to have a reason to be there).
Pages: 1 2