Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 21 And Over: What Is Your Favorite "Adult" Beverage?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
KYHB what is this Cabo Wabo you speak of?
Blackcat75 Wrote:KYHB what is this Cabo Wabo you speak of?

Ha, ha!

The best tequila on EARTH!

Sammy "the red rocker" Hagar owns the company (or--it is the brand that he makes, etc, etc)

Very pure, very smooth (even for the cheapest bottle--40.00). Heaven in a bottle!

http://www.cabowabo.com

"if you have been there once--you have been there twice!"
I wish I had some Coors Light right now.
I'd even settle for some Old Crow right now.
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Is there one of those in Pikeville (I remember people mentioning it in the "favorite sit down dinner threads")

If it is--I would like to stop there this year (If I am lucky enough to have a reason to be there).

Yea.. there's one in Pikeville... everybody loves their Margaritas and other mixed drinks
Cabo Wabo is not the best Tequila by far. Ive never had it, but Patron is the best tequila by far. Its a smooth as water, but a little expensive.

Patron makes her clothes fall off lol

Liquior better than beer.

Do some shots of patron, grey goose and some bourbon, and stick with mixed drinks, and i have a good time.

cya
Patron is the best tequilla if you ask me. Cabo Wabo is third. Most would say that this cervesa tequilla is number one. If you go by price than this unkown name tequilla (sorry, cant remember) is number one at 72 bucks, Patron, 62 bucks, Cabo Wabo 59 bucks. That is by the fifth. Partron has several, and I mean several different types of tequilla and it is aged for A YEAR. Most tequila isn't aged a day......

My favorites...
Tequila-Patron
Vodka-Grey Goose
Whiskey-Makers Mark, Jim Beam, Bacardi 151 (all do the trick)
Beer-Bud Light
But since I am in college here is what I drink.
Tequilla-Montezuma
Vodka-Tvarscki
Whiskey-Kentucky Tavern
Beer-Natural Light

Big difference between what I prefer and what I drink.
Pages: 1 2