Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dance Teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
There are barely any [if any] post about dance. I think Magoffin has excellent teams. Any comments about any of the dance teams?
Magoffin is the only Hs that i know of in the 57th district that has a dance team unless Lawerence co has one. But yeah they are pretty good!
they do have a alrigh dance team
Phelps and Prestonsburg both have teams. Prestonsburg is very good as well. Phelp's team is good but they didnt seem to have many tricks.
Mc's Is Great
The dance cats of prestonsburg are pretty good
Lawrence County had one the last couple of years but they dont have one this year.
I agree. Dance Cat's are good but they've had a dance team for as long as I can remember. MC has had one for 2-3 years now and in my opinion are doing an EXCELLENT job. I think that all of the dance teams such as MC, Phelps, Dance Cats and the rest are all very talented though!
"hornet32" Wrote:I agree. Dance Cat's are good but they've had a dance team for as long as I can remember. MC has had one for 2-3 years now and in my opinion are doing an EXCELLENT job. I think that all of the dance teams such as MC, Phelps, Dance Cats and the rest are all very talented though!

your right but still go magoffin:wenumber1 :rock:
Phelps did really well in the dance division at All A. Prestonsburg dance team isnt as good as it used to be. They were awesome back in the day.
I agree.
Prestonsburg does have a good dance team BUT they have went down since they won nationals.
Doesn't AC have a dance team?
"PvilleCheerAlum" Wrote:Phelps did really well in the dance division at All A. Prestonsburg dance team isnt as good as it used to be. They were awesome back in the day.

I seen Phelps perform this year and thought they were really good. P-burg Dance Cats use to pretty much dominate as far as dance teams go. Magoffin County has a good dance team now and have seem at their elementary level that they have some good up and coming dancers.
Yeah I think so..

*It takes an athlete to dance, but an artist to be a dancer <3*
Prestonsburg's dance team recently won 1st place at Dance Super Nationals in Cincinnati. This was their 11th national title.

The Dance Etc. Elite All-Star teams out of Dance Etc. in Prestonsburg also brought home 4 National Titles, 2 second place finishes, a 6th place and an 8th place trophy
East Ridge had one for 2 years I think but I'm glad they don't now. It was embarassing.
I haven't saw much this yr., but Phelps has a really good dance team! They won funk and pom dance at the all "a" competition. They are great team!
i dont know much about dance teams but from what ive seen phelps is real good and original.....
AC has a great dance team.This year at the distric tournament they are giving a dance team trophy out for the first time.So watch out PHS dancecats here we come!
Just about forgot ,Phelps has an awsome dance team.Go Phelps!
did phelps dance team win the dance comp. at class "a" state in richmond?...i thought they did great
Letcher County has a pretty good dance team from what I've seen of them. I admit that I don't know anything about the rules in a dance competition so I can't say who I think is the best of them all.
I enjoy watching a good dance team. They have so much energy and appear to have so much fun.
like cheer squads better
Yeah AC has a dance team and they are pretty good. They have had a good year this year as far as I am concerned and hope to see them do even better.
:Cheerlead Magoffin County High School Dancers are awesome! We love to watch them dance..................Go girls!!! :Cheerlead
Prestonsburg's Dance Cats used to be really good but they have fell apart in recent years, but this year they are much better. I saw Phelps this year and they have one guy on their team and they are really good and so is he, but the best I have seen is Magoffin, they are awesome. They have a lot of great looking girls and they are good.
the phelps dance team continues to prove to be great! at all a state they had great choreography...i also enjoy watchin the prestonsburg dance team...winning nationals isnt easy...keep up the good work girls!
go magoffin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5