Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: My Top 25 Rankings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Trinity
2. John Hardin
3. Highlands
4. Bowling Green
5. Covington Catholic
6. Warren Central
7. Scott County
8. Lexington Catholic
9. Harlan County
10. PRP
11. Rockcastle County
12. Boyle County
13. Central
14. St. Xaiver
15. Belfry
16. Bell County
17. Newport Central Catholic
18. Christian County
19. Breathitt County
20. Ashland
21. Beechwood
22. Lafayette
23. Johnson Central
24. Russell County
25. Franklin County
rockfan11 Wrote:1. Trinity
2. John Hardin
3. Highlands
4. Bowling Green
5. Covington Catholic
6. Warren Central
7. Scott County
8. Lexington Catholic
9. Harlan County
10. PRP
11. Rockcastle County
12. Boyle County
13. Central
14. St. Xaiver
15. Belfry
16. Bell County
18. Christian County
19. Breathitt County
20. Ashland
21. Beechwood
22. Lafayette
23. Johnson Central
24. Russell County
25. Franklin County

Just browsing down the list, I like it much better than the Litkenhous or Cantrall's. I think 1-5 is perfect.

I would have LexCath up to 7th, Central up to 11th, Christian Co up to 12th. But that's all just my opinion.

Very nice work on this.:Cheerlead
rockfan11 Wrote:1. Trinity
2. John Hardin
3. Highlands
4. Bowling Green
5. Covington Catholic
6. Warren Central
7. Scott County
8. Lexington Catholic
9. Harlan County
10. PRP
11. Rockcastle County
12. Boyle County
13. Central
14. St. Xaiver
15. Belfry
16. Bell County
18. Christian County
19. Breathitt County
20. Ashland
21. Beechwood
22. Lafayette
23. Johnson Central
24. Russell County
25. Franklin County

Looks alright to me I just don't agree with PRP being anywhere near the top 10. Their schedule has been to weak. They have only played one real team thus far and that was Manual to whom they lost. Personally,I would rank Harlan Co. over Lex Cath. Also, What? No Mayfield?
No way Rockcaste is ahead of Bell County.
these are just my opinions, and i put this list together in 5 minutes, i did leave out mayfield, i would probably have them at the number 16 spot. but i do beleive that rockcastle is a better team than bell county, but thats just my opinion. i wanna see what other people has as their top 25 too.
Amped 88 Wrote:No way Rockcaste is ahead of Bell County.

No way is Rockcastle ahead of St. X or Boyle County.
BoyleCounty Wrote:No way is Rockcastle ahead of St. X or Boyle County.

I agree Rockcastle has beaten no one as of yet.
neither has boyle county, taylor county, allen county scottsville, and danville are the instate teams boyle has played, and neither are very good. boyle has been beaten by some good teams, but they havent beat any good teams.
LOL @ this top 25.:hilarious:
rockfan11 Wrote:neither has boyle county, taylor county, allen county scottsville, and danville are the instate teams boyle has played, and neither are very good. boyle has been beaten by some good teams, but they havent beat any good teams.

I agree. However, I do not feel that Rockcastle County could beat Boyle County. Every top 25 has it's ups and downs. Overall it is a good top 25.
its all good, just my opinions talking. lets see everyone else's top 25.
I also agree with your the top 5. But Rock don't deserve to be #11, IMO possibly # 14, Bell county is ranked WAY to low so is Belfry and Central. I see Harlan at the 11 seed maybe 10. i could care less about the rest... but like you said its just your opinion.
Bell county is the only major thing i see wrong with your 25 though, i think everyone would agree. IMO their still the king of the mountains until Harlan beats them.
laker20 Wrote:Just browsing down the list, I like it much better than the Litkenhous or Cantrall's. I think 1-5 is perfect.

I would have LexCath up to 7th, Central up to 11th, Christian Co up to 12th. But that's all just my opinion.

Very nice work on this.:Cheerlead

I think 1-5 suck. You got Trinity right, but Bowling Green should be at least 3rd and Covington Catholic is not a top 5 team.
i dont agree
top 5 are spot on imo. john hardin will beat bowling in 5A, i think highlands could beat bowling green, and cov cath should be up there with them
No way Breathitt County is a top 25 team. But, it's your opinion.
Quote:No way Breathitt County is a top 25 team. But, it's your opinion.

lol there is several teams that it not top 25. for that matter not even top 30
Here IS my top 25 compared to what i think of yours

1. Jenkins
2. Knott county
3. Knott county jv
4. Lynn Camp
5. Harlan dragans
6. Leslie County
7. Jackson County
8. Pleasure my park
9. Wolf County
10. Perry middle
11. Clay county
12. East ridge
13. Bert Browne Indians
14-23. lex/lou schools
24. Letcher County
25. Hazard
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Here IS my top 25 compared to what i think of yours

1. Jenkins
2. Knott county
3. Knott county jv
4. Lynn Camp
5. Harlan dragans
6. Leslie County
7. Jackson County
8. Pleasure my park
9. Wolf County
10. Perry middle
11. Clay county
12. East ridge
13. Bert Browne Indians
14-23. lex/lou schools
24. Letcher County
25. Hazard

Looks good to me.
Knott county is the team to watch in mine, their on a streak like no other. Their bad news im tellin ya
You honestly thing John Hardin would have a snowball's chance against Highlands? Highlands is for sure No. 2. JH is breathing a sigh of relief that the 'Birds are down in 4A so it is finally possible to get a 5A championship. JH would not know what do with Towles. it would probably be as ugly as the State Championship when the two met a couple years ago.

Cov Cath is def a top 5 team or better, they too would beat JH. I bet NCC would give them a run for their money as well.

When will you all learn that Louisville and No Ky football are the bosses of KHSAA?
Quote:You honestly thing John Hardin would have a snowball's chance against Highlands? Highlands is for sure No. 2. JH is breathing a sigh of relief that the 'Birds are down in 4A so it is finally possible to get a 5A championship. JH would not know what do with Towles. it would probably be as ugly as the State Championship when the two met a couple years ago.

Cov Cath is def a top 5 team or better, they too would beat JH. I bet NCC would give them a run for their money as well.

When will you all learn that Louisville and No Ky football are the bosses of KHSAA?

Theres a good reason for that too, their more populated, way better facilities/training there for = stronger faster players, and most of all Recruiting
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Theres a good reason for that too, their more populated, way better facilities/training there for = stronger faster players, and most of all Recruiting

You are totally right. but Highlands, Cov Cath, NCC dont really recruit players by the coaches finding players and talking them into coming their program. The parents see their child's talent and are trying to get them on a team that will showcase them to get a scholarship.

Since the 90s there are always from 2 to 4 kids on these teams (that are great players) that are from somewhere else close by. Its usually the parents or from making friends on AAU basketball teams that lure them in.

Im sure its the same way with Trinity St X and all the Lou powers.
birdman44 Wrote:You honestly thing John Hardin would have a snowball's chance against Highlands? Highlands is for sure No. 2. JH is breathing a sigh of relief that the 'Birds are down in 4A so it is finally possible to get a 5A championship. JH would not know what do with Towles. it would probably be as ugly as the State Championship when the two met a couple years ago.

I'm not sure that HHS would have a snowballs chance beating JH.
Amped 88 Wrote:I agree Rockcastle has beaten no one as of yet.

Can't believe the Perry fans haven't crucified you for this statement yet. But be prepared they will as soon as they see it.
rockfan11 Wrote:top 5 are spot on imo. john hardin will beat bowling in 5A, i think highlands could beat bowling green, and cov cath should be up there with them

You are dreaming buddy. Just because somebody played Highlands close doesn't make them a top 5 team. Hopefully we will see next month if you are right about the JH/BG game.
Note: this top 25 was made by Max Preps and not myself. Have fun lol

1 Trinity
2 John Hardin
3 Highlands
4 Bowling Green
5 St. Xavier
6 Warren Central
7 Christian County
8 Harlan County
9 DuPont Manual
10 Lexington Catholic
11 Scott County