Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Logan Johnson from Letcher Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Calling on all you good hearted football fans out there to send out some prayers for Logan Johnson. He was running back a punt last night against Lawrence County and took an awkward hit to the lower back. He was flown out late last night to Holston Valley with what the doctors think is a lacerated kidney. Not sure of the severity of the laceration and the doctors are watching and observing him as we speak.
Coach Howard Wrote:Calling on all you good hearted football fans out there to send out some prayers for Logan Johnson. He was running back a punt last night against Lawrence County and took an awkward hit to the lower back. He was flown out late last night to Holston Valley with what the doctors think is a lacerated kidney. Not sure of the severity of the laceration and the doctors are watching and observing him as we speak.

Our thoughts and prayers go out Logan Johnson.
Logan is an awesome athlete. We hope he recovers soon and our prayers are with him.
Hope he recovers quickly. But why would a team have a QB like Logan Johnson returning punts? I was really looking forward to seeing him play against us. How long will he be out?
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Hope he recovers quickly. But why would a team have a QB like Logan Johnson returning punts? I was really looking forward to seeing him play against us. How long will he be out?

Injuries to the kidney's are extremely painful. If it is his kidney it could be anywhere from 3 to 4 weeks even could be the rest of the season. It depends on the severity of the injury. Dr's don't mess around with kidney's. We'll just have to wait for the news to come. Pray that it is not a lacerated kidney and he'll have a speedy recovery.
^^ Well I hope he's better by the PCC game! I'll be praying!
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Hope he recovers quickly. But why would a team have a QB like Logan Johnson returning punts? I was really looking forward to seeing him play against us. How long will he be out?
To beat it all the score was 35 to 6 halfway through the 4th quarter...Why was he still in game let alone returning punts.............

That is what I was thinking, too.
Logan is a beast im in grade school and ive always looked up to logan he will make it somewhere inlife with the talent he has,if he keeps working at it.
lean&mean Wrote:To beat it all the score was 35 to 6 halfway through the 4th quarter...Why was he still in game let alone returning punts.............

EXACTLEY! Game was already out of hand. DUMB move by the Letcher Coaching staff.
Prayers out to Logan and his family. He is an excellent athlete and individual. A very nice kid.
I hope and pray he recovers quickly and is back out on that football field where I'd say he truly loves to be.
hitemup Wrote:That is what I was thinking, too.

Bet 100 Bucks that I know why you jumped in there with that one.
Kid is a heck of player. Hope he is better soon.
Good luck to this young man and Here's to a quick and full recovery.
Hopefully he'll recover quickly, thats sad to hear he's a really talented player

Perhaps LCC is blessed to have a QB that is quick and agile on his feet and is the best possible player to return punts for his team.

Praying for a full and speedy recovery.
I don't know this kid personally but he just seems like such a good kid,leader,and a great football player. I hope every thing turns out fine and he gets to finish the season. He is in our family prayers.
Thoughts and prayers go out to Logan,his family, and his team mates.
Hopes and Prayer go up for this young man.....high school football should be about fun, I hope that he recovers and gets back on the field to be with his team.
Any updates? Hope things are going good.
hope he is doing ok!
Update on Logan. Talked to his father last night and he told me that he would most likely get to come home today. The laceration was not severe enough to need surgery. Still has some blood in urine but Dr.'s are optimistic at this point. He said that he would have gotten to come home yesterday but he started throwing up and they wanted to keep him one more night for observation. Dr. stated that they would re-evaluate him weekly and get him back on the field as soon as possible. Sounds like all of those prayers were answered and Logan will be fine in the long run. The family told me to send a huge "Thank You" out to all of the people that were worried about Logan and sent out prayers for him.
Coach Howard Wrote:Update on Logan. Talked to his father last night and he told me that he would most likely get to come home today. The laceration was not severe enough to need surgery. Still has some blood in urine but Dr.'s are optimistic at this point. He said that he would have gotten to come home yesterday but he started throwing up and they wanted to keep him one more night for observation. Dr. stated that they would re-evaluate him weekly and get him back on the field as soon as possible. Sounds like all of those prayers were answered and Logan will be fine in the long run. The family told me to send a huge "Thank You" out to all of the people that were worried about Logan and sent out prayers for him.

That's great to here. Hope this young man has a speedy recovery and can get back to the field with his teammates soon.

I had a severely bruised kidney years ago, and I can say that I've never experienced pain quite like that. Almost like someone stabbing you in the back with a red-hot knife. I'm sure a lacerated kidney most be worse.
Logan and his entire family are "class acts". This young man is as awesome as there is anywhere. Besides being a top athlete--he is a top person. I wish him well. Keep your head high young man--god has a plan for you. Don't question things you can't control, just keep a good attitude and everything will be o.k.
Coach Howard Wrote:Update on Logan. Talked to his father last night and he told me that he would most likely get to come home today. The laceration was not severe enough to need surgery. Still has some blood in urine but Dr.'s are optimistic at this point. He said that he would have gotten to come home yesterday but he started throwing up and they wanted to keep him one more night for observation. Dr. stated that they would re-evaluate him weekly and get him back on the field as soon as possible. Sounds like all of those prayers were answered and Logan will be fine in the long run. The family told me to send a huge "Thank You" out to all of the people that were worried about Logan and sent out prayers for him.

glad he is gonna be ok!
Good luck Logan! hope to see you back on the field soon
So good to hear that Logan is going to be all-right.

Great news!!! Ain't the Lord Good!
We put Logan on our prayer list at Church where his girlfriend goes. God is always in control.
Pages: 1 2