Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Logan Johnson from Letcher Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Prayers from zaga
Don't we have a great GOD!!!
Take your post somewhere else!
fooseball devil,

I'm not going to be drawn into a theological debate with you. I stated in the original post that I was calling on all "Good Hearted football fans" to pray for Logan. This is not a post or thread for your babbling about your "God" issues, it's about a young man that was injured and wishing that all of the football fans keep him in their thoughts and prayers. It's people like you that can ruin a good thread that started out with good intentions
Glad the Johnson kids going to be alright. hopefully the coaching staff decided on someone else to put back on punt return. Logan needs to rest up and get ready for district play.
Yea, I just chilled with Logan last nite. He is all good. Ready to get back on the field.
Fooseball Devil,
After re-reading your post I hope I was wrong in thinking that you were questioning God. I do hope you meant that statement literally and were actually saying "We have a Great God". If this is what you meant I apologize for reading your post wrong.
Glad he is going to be ok. Could have been a whole lot worse. Get Well Logan, and Go Cougars.
Get well soon Logan. Prayers from P'burg.
Filthy animals wish you well! Get well soon, from across the hump!
Coach Howard Wrote:fooseball devil,

I'm not going to be drawn into a theological debate with you. I stated in the original post that I was calling on all "Good Hearted football fans" to pray for Logan. This is not a post or thread for your babbling about your "God" issues, it's about a young man that was injured and wishing that all of the football fans keep him in their thoughts and prayers. It's people like you that can ruin a good thread that started out with good intentions
A very excellent reply. The young man got prayers from everywhere. We certainly have a merciful and caring god. One needs to be very careful because they may stand in need and sooner than they think.
Glad to hear he is doing better, he surely will be missed by the cougar fans, but God is good an he will do well in life regardless of football.:rockon:
I never saw an update on this kid. I saw him play a few times and wondered how he is doing and where he is going to college.
Pages: 1 2