Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central vs Sheldon Clark 9/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Perry is on a roll right now. Can they go on the road and keep it up?

Commodores-35
Sheldon Clark-21
Perry 55
SC 12
This one could get ugly.
PCC by 30.
Perry names this one. Things only get worse for SC.
cant see this going good for SC at all! i wanna see perry with a shut out!
pcc-35
SC-0
Perry Central-34
Sheldon Clark-12

After this game the Dores will be 5-0, hardly anyone thought they'd have over 4 wins this season. Commodores Football is on the rise!
How much does Perry want to score? That is the question.
This one hurts to say
PCC 55
SC 6
this one could look like the game SC played Rockcastle..
Perry Central Rolls away from the Cardinals to continue a undefeated season.
undefeated....its got a good sound to it don't it?
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:undefeated....its got a good sound to it don't it?

It did last season too. Gotta stay cautiously optimistic! SC has struggled this year but still has some good athletes on their team. Be interesting to see if Jaysean will be on the field for the Commodores this week.
Shouldnt be close. Whatever PCC whats the score to be.
PCC continues as undefeated
while SC is winless...
geauxtigers75 Wrote:It did last season too. Gotta stay cautiously optimistic! SC has struggled this year but still has some good athletes on their team. Be interesting to see if Jaysean will be on the field for the Commodores this week.

Agreed.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:It did last season too. Gotta stay cautiously optimistic! SC has struggled this year but still has some good athletes on their team. Be interesting to see if Jaysean will be on the field for the Commodores this week.

Sure would be nice!
Commodores roll in this one by 4+ tds
I think this one is gonna be closer than most think, Sheldon Clark won't go down so easily at home.
This one may be close in the beginning, but I think PCC with will end up winning by 3 or 4 td's
The Hawks is off this week. So I am happy to be able to watch them this week. I will break out some of the old pcc shirts. This will be Perry highest scoring game. If Haddix dont call them off early. Good luck Dores.
Sheldon Clark in the upset 35-29.
William Boggs Wrote:The Hawks is off this week. So I am happy to be able to watch them this week. I will break out some of the old pcc shirts. This will be Perry highest scoring game. If Haddix dont call them off early. Good luck Dores.

That's what I'm talking about!
Perry by 21..
PCC by 10
Pcc
Dores Dores Dores!! They improve to 5-0!!
Quote:The Hawks is off this week. So I am happy to be able to watch them this week. I will break out some of the old pcc shirts. This will be Perry highest scoring game. If Haddix dont call them off early. Good luck Dores.

we know you miss wearing them ole PCC shirts dont you sirWink lol
Quote:Sheldon Clark in the upset 35-29.

:Shaking:..........................................:hilarious:
Haddix and the Dores win by 30+.
The key to playing the dores is play them in October when the temperature starts to fall so do they. They go into hibernation for the winter to never be seen again until summer, then they repeat the cycle. DORES by 12
SEKentucky Wrote:The key to playing the dores is play them in October when the temperature starts to fall so do they. They go into hibernation for the winter to never be seen again until summer, then they repeat the cycle. DORES by 12

I would disagree but I would be denying a trend that has held true over the past few years...
Pages: 1 2 3