Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central vs Sheldon Clark 9/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Common sense says Dores by as many as they want....

however, IMO Sheldon Clark has their best football ahead of them(of course) and as stated several times....
Perry usually takes a game off midseason.

I'll still stick with the Commodores but don't be surprised if Sheldon Clark makes a game of it.
I'm pretty disappointed that Perry doesn't have a Black Gold Bowl this year.
zaga_fan Wrote:I would disagree but I would be denying a trend that has held true over the past few years...

I know! I don't like the idea of having to miss the Black Gold all day Friday for it!
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I know! I don't like the idea of having to miss the Black Gold all day Friday for it!

Black gold is a joke.
king360 Wrote:Black gold is a joke.

Well the KISS cover band is back this year so I will be hitting that up lol
but all in all the Black Gold sucks
I just go to listen to the music
Park..Funnel Cake, blloming onion, lemonade...Home.lol
Black Gold is a joke. Even though it's the only thing to do in Hazard. lol.

I might actually go watch Drive friday instead of going to a football game. Looks freakin' great.
Perry Central 42-14.
Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Black Gold is a joke. Even though it's the only thing to do in Hazard. lol.

I might actually go watch Drive friday instead of going to a football game. Looks freakin' great.

Not really, lol.
Aslan Wrote:Not really, lol.

Aslan, you hate every movie you see. lol.
king360 Wrote:Perry is on a roll right now. Can they go on the road and keep it up?

Commodores-35
Sheldon Clark-21

Very few are giving Sheldon Clark a chance, and I completely understand that, but past performance is no guarantee of future success or failure. We shall see what happens Friday night. But obviously Perry Central is the overwhelming favorite!
No, I just don't love every movie I see.
Good luck to Justin and Kyle and the Commodores....not that you will need it. This one will most likely be a blowout.
Perry County Central - 49
Sheldon Clark - 21
Sorry Cardinals, not the team you want to try & get back on track against. Good luck to both teams on an injury free game.
pcc by 21 if they have thier refs i say 58
This one may be a very long night for the Cards. The inexperience of the Line is showing this season. 0-4 is not where I saw the cards coming into this game but tough scheduling and inexperience has got the best of them. SC won't come out and just lay down they will fight hard all night, But I just don't think it will be enough. This team has the talent but it's just not showing at the moment.
Win or lose all i expect out of the Cards is a team that plays hard. This is all you can ask from them. Game in and game out its been turnovers and penalties all night. Im curious to see what they play like when they limit both of these areas. You cant win games when these things happen. Good luck cards.
p burg hero Wrote:pcc by 21 if they have thier refs i say 58

im sick of hearing this! perry had more penaltys than pburg had! pburg is lucky perry didnt play that good that game! :gtfo:
Quote:pcc by 21 if they have thier refs i say 58

:dudecomeon: just shut up..... lol seriously. ya big baby.
Quote:Very few are giving Sheldon Clark a chance, and I completely understand that, but past performance is no guarantee of future success or failure. We shall see what happens Friday night. But obviously Perry Central is the overwhelming favorite!

Inexperienced good sc team(0-4) < Experienced yet very talented pcc team(4-0)
no offence but i wonder why very few give them a chance? lol. they will be hell to play in the future im sure but this year, its just not happening
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:Inexperienced good sc team(0-4) < Experienced yet very talented pcc team(4-0)
no offence but i wonder why very few give them a chance? lol. they will be hell to play in the future im sure but this year, its just not happening

yeah i just cant seeing it going good for the cards this friday!
gonna sit back and watch perry win with very little problems! :popcorn:
Quote:yeah i just cant seeing it going good for the cards this friday!
gonna sit back and watch perry win with very little problems!

yeah lets hope they have very little problems lol.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote:yeah lets hope they have very little problems lol.

i know lol should be smooth sailing lol
PCC 42 SC 12. Lets just hope this game does not last more than 3 hours. All the long games that PCC has been playing in (time wise) will take a toll on the players toward the end of the season.
comeback_kidxXx Wrote::dudecomeon: just shut up..... lol seriously. ya big baby.
its the truth you know it.i will never take loseing easy.perry had the calls when it counted.i get sick of everone letting it go thats why it continues to happen.
p burg hero Wrote:its the truth you know it.i will never take loseing easy.perry had the calls when it counted.i get sick of everone letting it go thats why it continues to happen.

Dude, seriously. The game was 4 weeks ago. Perry won fairly. That's all you can say about it!
Just go ahead and get the nails along with the hammer. PCC is taking Sheldon Clark begin dthe woodshed
Behind* the woodshed
p burg hero Wrote:its the truth you know it.i will never take loseing easy.perry had the calls when it counted.i get sick of everone letting it go thats why it continues to happen.

better learn how to take a loss, im sure you'll have some more this season since everyone brangs their own refs:yawn:
PCC will win this one with ease
Pages: 1 2 3