Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What if Perry Central and Hazard played this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im just going to be honest, Hazard as usual is a strong 1A team. But i do believe this would have been the year PCC ran them off the field. It is sad that HHS will not play Perry any more. It was hands down one of the best rivalries in the state. So i would like to kno what everyone thinks the out come of this game would be, had the two teams played each other.

PCC 42
HHS 21
Perry would win by 2-3 touchdowns.
Perry would win.

It dont always happen but I believe a 5A school should always beat a 1A school. JMO.
Be a high scoring and exciting game. Perry would win...
Perry - 45
Hazard - 30
no contest perry by 4 touchdowns
Wait til kygurl gets on here and puts her 2 cents in Smile
i dont think it would be a easy win just because of the rivial! but il stick with my commodores
PCC-42
HHS- 28
Perry would win by a touchdown if @ Hazard.
If @ Perry, Perry would win by 3 or 4 touchdowns.
Perry would win hands down. Better offense, better defense, better athletes. PCC is better IMO than Hazard at every aspect of the game.
There would be alot of trash talking alot of fighting and walmart would sell out of spray paint. This would be a huge game if at hazard id take hazard if at pcc id take pcc

Unregistered

MVP2 Wrote:Perry would win.

It dont always happen but I believe a 5A school should always beat a 1A school. JMO.

couldn't agree more
Pcc
dore20 Wrote:Im just going to be honest, Hazard as usual is a strong 1A team. But i do believe this would have been the year PCC ran them off the field. It is sad that HHS will not play Perry any more. It was hands down one of the best rivalries in the state. So i would like to kno what everyone thinks the out come of this game would be, had the two teams played each other.

PCC 42
HHS 21

You don't know the truth about it so don't say HAZARD will not play Perry... It's all about Coach Holland not the Hazard people and I know the truth 100% promises...,

BlackcatAlum Wrote:Perry would win by 2-3 touchdowns.

No Way

MVP2 Wrote:Perry would win.

You would think that.... But Hazard did win the last 4 games against Perry and one of those games were 63-28...

Aslan Wrote:Be a high scoring and exciting game. Perry would win...
Perry - 45
Hazard - 30

No Way

Legendary Wrote:no contest perry by 4 touchdowns

You couldn't be more wrong

ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:i dont think it would be a easy win just because of the rivial! but il stick with my commodores
PCC-42
HHS- 28

No Way

Commodore_Colonel Wrote:Perry would win by a touchdown if @ Hazard.
If @ Perry, Perry would win by 3 or 4 touchdowns.

I'm glad all you Perry grads are backing your school tho.....

But whats funny is Hazard was 14-1 last season and people want to use the class A card but Hazard and Perry usually play 2-4 of the same teams every year....

And what has made everyone think that Perry would kill Hazard like that????????????????????

I know everyone is high on Perry right now because of the Johnson Central game but come on Johnson Central only does 1 thing.. RUN.....

Would everyone change their minds if::: Johnson Central loses 2-3 more games, Hazard goes to P'Burg and wins by 20+, Perry loses to Knox and Hazard beats Somerset.............

But anyways my pick:::

Hazard 30
Perry 22

and yes I've seen Perry play this year...
WALL2WALL Wrote:Perry would win hands down. Better offense, better defense, better athletes. PCC is better IMO than Hazard at every aspect of the game.

I promise we have a better Kicker!!!!

Better Athletes?????? MAN!!!!
Sometime your opinion makes me wanna hit someone...
Massey Picks:

Hazard - 35
Perry - 31

Neutral Field
ekff Wrote:I promise we have a better Kicker!!!!

Better Athletes?????? MAN!!!!
Sometime your opinion makes me wanna hit someone...

At the skill positions the athleticism of both squads are pretty much the same IMO.
In know way would I say either team is considerably better.
As for the kicking game....
Hazard wins it hands down.
I would have already mentioned it but I've sworn off of ever quoting that guy again lol
WALL2WALL Wrote:Perry would win hands down. Better offense, better defense, better athletes. PCC is better IMO than Hazard at every aspect of the game.

Better offense- I'd say its a push. Until Evan Whitaker gets some experience.

Better defense-Hazard

Better athletes-close but over all Hazard.
Uhh yes way, East Kentucky Fire Fighter.
if they were to meet, I'd have to take the Dawgs in a close one 34-31
Aslan Wrote:Uhh yes way, East Kentucky Fire Fighter.

The Perry team I watched ain't no way they're a 15 point better team then Hazard...
ekff Wrote:Would everyone change their minds if::: Johnson Central loses 2-3 more games, Hazard goes to P'Burg and wins by 20+, Perry loses to Knox and Hazard beats Somerset.............

Somerset actually gets Hazard @hazard and Perry Central @pcc, so that would be a decent measuring stick. The only thing is Hazard gets the Jumpers game 2 and Perry Central gets them game 10.
ekff Wrote:The Perry team I watched ain't no way they're a 15 point better team then Hazard...
JMO but they are.
RoShamBo Wrote:Somerset actually gets Hazard @hazard and Perry Central @pcc, so that would be a decent measuring stick. The only thing is Hazard gets the Jumpers game 2 and Perry Central gets them game 10.

Yes.
Well, I was wondering how long it would take before this thread was started.

Folks, PCC is having a great start to the season, but keep everything in perspective there's alot of football to be played yet. It's pretty pathetic when the biggest win in school history occurs in the 2nd regular season game. Win a playoff game and then we'll discuss who has the better program. Hazard folks heard this same ole stuff last year when PCC started out 7-0. How did that work out for you guys? If PCC fans could only understand that the regular season means very little other than for playoff seeding.

For the record, Hazard's record against PCC/MC Napier is about 30-10 and there were alot of years in the past these schools didn't play. This stuff about Hazard's scared to play is so childish. We beat PCC the last 4 years we played with really only 1 close game, I believe. We all know how that one turned out don't we!

My advice to PCC fans is to enjoy the season. Your team is off to a great start and just maybe they can finish strong for a change. Good luck the rest of the season!
BlueGold1 Wrote:Well, I was wondering how long it would take before this thread was started.

Folks, PCC is having a great start to the season, but keep everything in perspective there's alot of football to be played yet. It's pretty pathetic when the biggest win in school history occurs in the 2nd regular season game. Win a playoff game and then we'll discuss who has the better program. Hazard folks heard this same ole stuff last year when PCC started out 7-0. How did that work out for you guys? If PCC fans could only understand that the regular season means very little other than for playoff seeding.

For the record, Hazard's record against PCC/MC Napier is about 30-10 and there were alot of years in the past these schools didn't play. This stuff about Hazard's scared to play is so childish. We beat PCC the last 4 years we played with really only 1 close game, I believe. We all know how that one turned out don't we!

My advice to PCC fans is to enjoy the season. Your team is off to a great start and just maybe they can finish strong for a change. Good luck the rest of the season!

Dang it BlueGold 1, you just ruined a perfectly good thread with facts and logic.
Sorry, I guess I'm just a little too sensitive on this subject, haha! All in good fun! Good Luck to both teams the rest of the season.
I don't care what's happened the last 30 years. This year Perry has a better football team and would beat Hazard by two scores IMO.
To early to tell right now. But it seems like it would be a close game. Both teams are well coached. Im going to revisit this thread after Hazard plays Somerset and make a prediction.
BlueGold1 Wrote:Well, I was wondering how long it would take before this thread was started.

Is it? Why don't the two play in the regular season then?
Aslan Wrote:I don't care what's happened the last 30 years. This year Perry has a better football team and would beat Hazard by two scores IMO.

:Thumbs::Clap::Thumbs::Clap::Thumbs::Clap::Thumbs:
This series would have eventually went the way of the Apple Bowl. Perry has/had all of the same problems as Johnson Central, and Hazard has all the advantages Paintsville had. It was very good for it to be ended when it was.

And before anybody starts acting stupid. Think back ten years to when paintsville was still winning the apple bowl, No one could have predicted what would happen if central got a good coach. Then came 04 and the beatdowns started. Paintsville had all the tradition, and history in the county. But Johnson central got the kids in the hall on the field. 2005 was the best example, that was a great Paintsville team against a average Matney era JC team. The final score was 50-6. Hazard fans probably think perry county is different but I promise there is no difference. Perry has a good coach and has got the kids buying in. Hazard wouldve regretted keeping the series going.
Pages: 1 2