Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County @ Gate City, VA
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Unregistered Wrote:You hillbillies will think that, just come on over and we will show you rednecks how to play football. We do it right.

And if we beat your asses like the rented mules that you are, you'll register under your real name and put your picture up as an avatar right?
Unregistered Wrote:Who's going to show you silly hillbillies the way. You probably will make it just in time to see your cubs defeated and game over!

I think you will be quite shocked at how many and what time we get there my friend....BTW nice win over Richlands las week. Oh wait a minute you got drilled....
Black Bear Mama and Bear Paw.......
you guys fighting with unregistered anonymous cream puff has GOT to be the funniest thing I've ever read!!

You guys be careful traveling and bring home a win. I'm a bit under the weather, and need to stay put tonight.

Go Black Bears!!

Unregistered

Bear_Paw Wrote:I think you will be quite shocked at how many and what time we get there my friend....BTW nice win over Richlands las week. Oh wait a minute you got drilled....

tuff guy? I will be at the gate during halftime, come look me up!
I sure can't wait to see the outcome of this game...it's almost FEEDING TIME!
you have no grounds on calling anybody a hillbilly, look where your from lmao
^ meant for cream puff, harlan co. wins big btw
Anybody got an address for the Gate City field/school???

Unregistered

This Mr. Cream Puff must be a rival of the Blue Devils trying to stir up the Bears. I hope it's a hard hitting game but injury free with the Devils winning. Have a safe trip and good luck with your hunt for the State Trophy.
Pages: 1 2 3