Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 55 East Ridge 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final from the Pike County Bowl.

Lucas finishes with 200+ yards rushing according to the radio and 4 TDs. Mason Johnson added 2 TDs.

Good win for the Wildcats. Congrats to Coach Stepp on his first victory at SV.
Congrats Shelby Valley. I thought ER would have won this game.

ER looked good on the 1st drive of the game but after that they seem non-existance.

#9 return the kick after the ER score and than the Wildcats never looked back by scoring 55 unanswered points.

#9 had a huge game for SV.He broke a lot of big runs in this one, very nice player. What grade is he in?
Wow, congrats to the Wildcats! I am just as shocked by this score as I was by last year's game between these two teams. I can't say I'm stunned that SV won, but I thought it would be a close game either way. I just never imagined that Valley would blow them out like this.

Good game Valley, and good luck to both teams next week.
DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Final from the Pike County Bowl.

Lucas finishes with 200+ yards rushing according to the radio and 4 TDs. Mason Johnson added 2 TDs.

Good win for the Wildcats. Congrats to Coach Stepp on his first victory at SV.

Sorry. I meant Lucas Fields.
Looking forward to the match up with Pike Central..
Wow. SV got beat by Boyd 28-8, Morgan beat Boyd 32-0. Congrats to SV on picking it up this week. Fields is a solid player.
MVP2 Wrote:Congrats Shelby Valley. I thought ER would have won this game.

ER looked good on the 1st drive of the game but after that they seem non-existance.

#9 return the kick after the ER score and than the Wildcats never looked back by scoring 55 unanswered points.

#9 had a huge game for SV.He broke a lot of big runs in this one, very nice player. What grade is he in?

He's a Senior...Supprised by the score SV dominated every aspect of this game. Congrats wildcats.
Ouch, where's all the valley haters?
East Ridge's young defense just couldn't get it done. It might be a long year for Brad Allen. Congrats to Valley and all that jazz, blah blah...
All i do is win Wrote:Ouch, where's all the valley haters?

ahh.. I wouldnt worry about it buddy....good game btw nice hit in the endzone. :ChairHit:
Congrats to S.V. on a nice win. I'm with everyone else with the shock of the size of the win. I thought the game would be very close, and in fact, I that E.R. was a slight favorite going in, but S.V. totally dominated this game. E.R. has a lot of work to do, and I am sure they will get better as the season goes on.
Alpha_Male Wrote:ahh.. I wouldnt worry about it buddy....good game btw nice hit in the endzone. :ChairHit:

I didn't think anyone seen it lol, i loved it & thanks!
All i do is win Wrote:I didn't think anyone seen it lol, i loved it & thanks!

lol man we all talked about it at the house...you guys keep it up, belive in your coaches and do what they tell you to do and you all can have a good season.
Alpha_Male Wrote:lol man we all talked about it at the house...you guys keep it up, belive in your coaches and do what they tell you to do and you all can have a good season.

They deffinatly know what their talking about. We did everything they said and look how the game turned out.
ER was a definite favorite going in. I'm really surprised by this score. How could their defense, young or not, not have enough intestinal fortitude to let this team score that many points on them? Ridiculous.
I was really rooting for East Ridge in this one, but Congrats to the Wildcats. There is just no stopping that Lucas kid...lol Congrats again Valley and good luck on the rest of your season.
Lucas Fields dominated this game! Seems like every time he touched the ball he got a huge gain.
:Clap:
Congrats SV
good game sv
how did shelby valleys defense look? i was told the only er score was a busted pass play?

also, were there any other bright spots to shelby valleys offense other that the fields boy?
WOW!! This score kinda leaves me speechless! I had East Ridge winning this game and they were the favorite coming in. I am very impressed with the Wildcats in thie one! What happened to ER? Do they have a young defense or did SV just step it up in this one?

Congrats Wildcats!!
This one surprised me. Congrats to the Wildcats.
Great game , and congrad to the Lineman for the great blocking they done for Lucas
yeah we owned, i knew we'd kill them by 50, good job to ALL players on SV, with me and the other two freshmen just starting and all the immature seniors from last years flunky coached team are all gone, i think my next four years will be quite a show. We have a long way to go to get to where we want to be, but this game is a sure message that we are building a program now and it takes time. Well this is the past, time to focus on Jackson Co.
Congrats Shelby.
Congrats Valley!
Stallion Wrote:yeah we owned, i knew we'd kill them by 50, good job to ALL players on SV, with me and the other two freshmen just starting and all the immature seniors from last years flunky coached team are all gone, i think my next four years will be quite a show. We have a long way to go to get to where we want to be, but this game is a sure message that we are building a program now and it takes time. Well this is the past, time to focus on Jackson Co.

Sure ya did. Kind of like you'll get beat by almost every team you play the rest of the season? Don't act like you're Central or Pikeville and actually are on the up and up. You still suck, ER just sucks even more.
vundy33 Wrote:Sure ya did. Kind of like you'll get beat by almost every team you play the rest of the season? Don't act like you're Central or Pikeville and actually are on the up and up. You still suck, ER just sucks even more.

Did you just say don't act like your pikeville? lol. Pikeville has been in the same spot for YEARS. Can't get by ol' Hazard. & untill they do they will never be anything more than another single A team trying to reach the dream like they did in the 80's. Now central has been good for what 2 years? Not dissrespecting. But i think 2 years ago in the PC bowl Central was killed by valley? Now that central has brought in some great players they are on the up and up. Not pikeville. Your very immature sir for putting a young freshman down that got on here and was happy that they won. Maybe you should congradulate them instead of predicting how their season will turn out. Your a joke. A grown man talking to a child like that. Get a life man. :please:

Unregistered

vundy33 Wrote:Sure ya did. Kind of like you'll get beat by almost every team you play the rest of the season? Don't act like you're Central or Pikeville and actually are on the up and up. You still suck, ER just sucks even more.

Very mature. I disagree on the lose most of their games part. PCC and P-burg are the 2 teams I see valley losing to with Pikeville being a toss up. Pikeville will have some good teams in the future but Valleys Jr high programs typicaly beat or play right down to the wire against pikeville and have for the past 5 or so years. PCC has the second best program in Pike County This Year no doubt but I'm almost positive they lose everything except Pugh and Shouse after this year. The future is bright for SV, PCC and Pikeville. BTW kind of sad that a man would tell kids that they suck, you must not have many friends.
Pages: 1 2