Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 55 East Ridge 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All i do is win Wrote:Did you just say don't act like your pikeville? lol. Pikeville has been in the same spot for YEARS. Can't get by ol' Hazard. & untill they do they will never be anything more than another single A team trying to reach the dream like they did in the 80's. Now central has been good for what 2 years? Not dissrespecting. But i think 2 years ago in the PC bowl Central was killed by valley? Now that central has brought in some great players they are on the up and up. Not pikeville. Your very immature sir for putting a young freshman down that got on here and was happy that they won. Maybe you should congradulate them instead of predicting how their season will turn out. Your a joke. A grown man talking to a child like that. Get a life man. :please:

Unregistered Wrote:Very mature. I disagree on the lose most of their games part. PCC and P-burg are the 2 teams I see valley losing to with Pikeville being a toss up. Pikeville will have some good teams in the future but Valleys Jr high programs typicaly beat or play right down to the wire against pikeville and have for the past 5 or so years. PCC has the second best program in Pike County This Year no doubt but I'm almost positive they lose everything except Pugh and Shouse after this year. The future is bright for SV, PCC and Pikeville. BTW kind of sad that a man would tell kids that they suck, you must not have many friends.

I will never congratulate Valley football...unless they beat Pikeville one day.

I have plenty of friends, they all think Valley sucks too! What a coincidence! So does my team. Stop making excuses, good God. You act like I killed your puppy. I just told some stupid freshman that his team still sucks, after he said "yeaaaaah boys, knew we'd kill em by fitty". If they knew they'd beat ER by 50, they were the only ones, lol.

I can't believe you guys would even try to take up for Valley on my "you're not Pikeville or Central comment". You're not. You had like 2 good seasons, got cool new highspeed uniforms and a pretty field, and now suck again.

BUT, that's one more cool field and nice uniforms than my team. I call it like I see it dudes. And that's how I see it. Don't get butthurt so easily.

:trolldad2:
Pikeville plays Valley this year? I can't believe you think they can win! If they do beat Pikeville, I will be the first to congratulate your little teeny weeny feelings.
vundy33 Wrote:I will never congratulate Valley football...unless they beat Pikeville one day.

I have plenty of friends, they all think Valley sucks too! What a coincidence! So does my team. Stop making excuses, good God. You act like I killed your puppy. I just told some stupid freshman that his team still sucks, after he said "yeaaaaah boys, knew we'd kill em by fitty". If they knew they'd beat ER by 50, they were the only ones, lol.

I can't believe you guys would even try to take up for Valley on my "you're not Pikeville or Central comment". You're not. You had like 2 good seasons, got cool new highspeed uniforms and a pretty field, and now suck again.

BUT, that's one more cool field and nice uniforms than my team. I call it like I see it dudes. And that's how I see it. Don't get butthurt so easily.

:trolldad2:

East Ridge wares Under Armor Jerseys
^^ OH SNAP. I still think they're ugly until they change from light blue helmets. We changed that, and a year or two after I graduated it went back to that girly light blue. Valley does beat most of the county to death in the coolness of jersey's catagory.

Hey All_I_Do_is_win_win_no_matta_what and Unregistered, is that enough of a compliment for your puckered buttholes?
We have to do away with these unregistered posters !

But good win valley ! They could make it two in a row with a weak jackson county team
vundy33 you mention butt's and puckered buttholes...in what way does that even begin to deal with SV or East Ridge? Its almost weird. What do jerseys have to do with anything? Why would beating Pikeville garner your respect? Does that mean 2 out of the past 3 years Allen Central was on the verge of earning your so coveted respect? You having something against SV is one thing, but name calling, saying that a schools atheletic program sucks and calling a 14 year old freashman stupid on a message board behind a fake name is cowardly and childish. Pike Central will continue to get better under Chapman, and stay the 2nd best team in their district. Pikeville will work their way back to being a contender in their region and Shelby Valley will work their way up to be a conender in their region, as long as they can maintain a coaching staff for more than a few years. I almost feel sorry for Brad Allen, he is stuck in the toughest district in 3A but they will continue to get better as well. I just dont understand your reasoning in putting down each school and an enthusiastic freshman. What was he supposed to say "well we kinda figured we'd lose then we started a' winnin' an I was real happy"? If you are a player you expect to win every game. Maybe that was'nt how it was when you were in school. Good luck to both teams on the rest of the season.
Any player that gets on here should'nt read into the negative comments that are directed towards them or their school. Most of the people on here that slander children, have nothing better to do. Just play and have fun. Don't read into what you see on here.
I think I would have said Valley is not Belfry or Johnson Central.... PCC is on the up and up, but still has no traditon of winning.
Alpha_Male Wrote:Any player that gets on here should'nt read into the negative comments that are directed towards them or their school. Most of the people on here that slander children, have nothing better to do. Just play and have fun. Don't read into what you see on here.

The "children" that get on here, do so at their own discretion. If they don't want to be criticized, then don't come onto this board talking like that. My intention wasn't to crush some freshman's dreams bro. And I haven't slandered any children. Grow a pair.

Other than that, I agree with the above quoted text. Same with any and all other mediums used to criticize.
I honestly don't know how people picked ER over Valley.ER is really sloppy.
vundy33 Wrote:Sure ya did. Kind of like you'll get beat by almost every team you play the rest of the season? Don't act like you're Central or Pikeville and actually are on the up and up. You still suck, ER just sucks even more.

vundy33 Wrote:I can't believe you guys would even try to take up for Valley on my "you're not Pikeville or Central comment". You're not. You had like 2 good seasons, got cool new highspeed uniforms and a pretty field, and now suck again.

I don't think anyone would ever mistake Shelby Valley for a football powerhouse. But I don't see how in one post you make the comment that SV "isn't Central or Pikeville", than in the next throw out that SV only had 2 good seasons. Isn't that exactly what Central has had up till now, 2 good seasons? Just because PC is solidly ahead of SV right now, things can change quickly. Remember, just 2 seasons ago, Valley beat Central 35-13 for their fourth straight win over the Hawks.
Watching this one right now and I like the way Filds #9 runs the ball.

E/R looks so bad.
Pages: 1 2