Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County Central 53 - Hazard 46 (14th Region - 1st RD)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hazard fans was okay..Lets say your a KCC fan and your going to play Oak Hill and you know your going to already lose, why waste time and dress up and look dumb after a lose? I applaud the Hazard fans they knew they was going to get beat. Good call. Smart fans and Hazard will be back to Rupp soon enough..:biggrin::lmao::eyeroll::Clap:
Aslan Wrote:No, I don't know where you're going with this, lol.
Hazards enrollment is just in the 200s, one of the smallest in the region.

Perry- 1000
Letcher- 951
Estill-729
Powell- 721
Knott- 692
Breathitt-671
Leslie- 546
Wolfe- 412
Lee- 330
Hazard-291
Owsley- 269
Jenkins-201
Buckhorn-199
Jackson City- 113
Cordia- 102
Riverside- 37
Ballers Wrote:I could understand Hazard knowing the meaning of dynasty and the symbol.. but not Knott lol...

Ok?
Aslan Wrote:To me it's surprising they've maintained this kind of success with their low enrollment.

Didn't Hazard have 3 kids from Knott County dress for their team last night?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Perry- 1000
Letcher- 951
Estill-729
Powell- 721
Knott- 692
Breathitt-671
Leslie- 546
Wolfe- 412
Lee- 330
Hazard-291
Owsley- 269
Jenkins-201
Buckhorn-199
Jackson City- 113
Cordia- 102
Riverside- 37
Still low, but not as low as I thought.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Didn't Hazard have 3 kids from Knott County dress for their team last night?

How many did Knott have from JBS? Don't you say 0, we all KNOW that would be a lie.
Aslan Wrote:Still low, but not as low as I thought.

How many did Knott have from JBS? Don't you say 0, we all KNOW that would be a lie.

1 from JBS high school. But all from Knott County.

Has Knott County every have a kid from another county play on their team? I don't think so.
Benchwarmer Wrote:1 from JBS high school. But all from Knott County.

Has Knott County every have a kid from another county play on their team? I don't think so.

1. I don't care, a transfer, is still a transfer, no matter where it's from.
2. Who would want to come to Knott Co? Big Grin
Aslan Wrote:1. I don't care, a transfer, is still a transfer, no matter where it's from.

1 kid. Gee lord help us all. :biggrin:
Benchwarmer Wrote:1 kid. Gee lord help us all. :biggrin:

What about last year? Big Grin
That kills me.. JBS kids are ALL KNOTT COUNTY KIDS. They should have been in the public school in the first place..

.. and it's not like it was only athletes..almost the entire school enrolled in the public school system 2 years ago, and not just at the high school level, it was from Kindergarten on up.. sports was a reason, but so was administration, teachers, environment, etc.

The 3 kids who play for Hazard all LIVE in Knott County, I guess that's the difference..

Regardless...it's all in the past, and I don't think the Hazard boys would play at KCC anyway.
Lol.
Benchwarmer Wrote:1 from JBS high school. But all from Knott County.

Benchwarmer Wrote:Didn't Hazard have 3 kids from Knott County dress for their team last night?

Aslan Wrote:1. I don't care, a transfer, is still a transfer, no matter where it's from.

benchwarmer...just stop and take a look at all the idiotic things you say. like aslan said, a transfer is a transfer. no matter if they're from the same county or a different country. it's all the same. how many kids has knott county "tried" to get to come there from out of county? many that i know of. they've recruited more over the last three years then about any team i know of besides scott county. aslan, good points. especially #2 :Thumbs:
neverguesswhoiam Wrote:benchwarmer...just stop and take a look at all the idiotic things you say. like aslan said, a transfer is a transfer. no matter if they're from the same county or a different country. it's all the same. how many kids has knott county "tried" to get to come there from out of county? many that i know of. they've recruited more over the last three years then about any team i know of besides scott county. aslan, good points. especially #2 :Thumbs:

Who is making idiotic statements?

Congrats KCC on the victory. Nice season Hazard
PATS2011 Wrote:You would be 100% wrong... that was not at all what they were doing.

But it brings up an interesting point, because over the past two years, in terms of season games, Knott has had a dynasty over Hazard. 7-0 over the last two seasons. Pretty impressive.

Knott has had a goog team the past two years. Why don't you look at their record against hazard the past 10 years? I think you would see who really has dominated the series and it's Hazard by far.
Perry has a kid on their team that transferred this year and plays ball.
superfreak Wrote:Knott has had a goog team the past two years. Why don't you look at their record against hazard the past 10 years? I think you would see who really has dominated the series and it's Hazard by far.

Interesting. I'm not sure you are completely right, but I also am not taking the time to do the research..maybe someone else will.
EKYHoops Wrote:Yeah, what is up with letting the 40 seconds run off the clock only down 7 points? Didn't they remember last year when Knott scores 10 in a minute to come back and win. Showed absolutely NO HEART. That was the problem all year long, even when they went to the All A. :HitWall:

I totally agree. I am a Hazard fan but very disappointed with the team in the last minute of the game !! NO HEART !!!
I have just read some of the most dumb post !! Good season Hazard !! Good Luck KCC !! GAME OVER !!
superfreak Wrote:Knott has had a goog team the past two years. Why don't you look at their record against hazard the past 10 years? I think you would see who really has dominated the series and it's Hazard by far.

Does that really matter?
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Does that really matter?

:Cheerlead
HeGotGame Wrote:That kills me.. JBS kids are ALL KNOTT COUNTY KIDS. They should have been in the public school in the first place..

.. and it's not like it was only athletes..almost the entire school enrolled in the public school system 2 years ago, and not just at the high school level, it was from Kindergarten on up.. sports was a reason, but so was administration, teachers, environment, etc.

The 3 kids who play for Hazard all LIVE in Knott County, I guess that's the difference..

Regardless...it's all in the past, and I don't think the Hazard boys would play at KCC anyway.

it was all about sports. your right BTW, none of them would. it's not because of their basketball talents though. b.b. is one of the better puppets i've seen in a while.

Benchwarmer Wrote:Who is making idiotic statements?

Congrats KCC on the victory. Nice season Hazard

you are.
neverguesswhoiam Wrote:it was all about sports. your right BTW, none of them would. it's not because of their basketball talents though. b.b. is one of the better puppets i've seen in a while.

you are.

Yeah, all the pre-k and elementary children transferred because of sports. Kids that went to KCC that don't even play sports, went there because of sports. JBS lost 70% of its entire enrollment due to sports. Sounds like KCC's staff should be working at UK, because according to you they are pulling off recruiting miracles Calipari couldn't even do. :please:
jbs is an antique, we are over and done in highschool. the guys know i give it all my sr year we was just not coached that good- if justin amburgey had these guys the past two years knott would be scary- however benchwarmer is a pretty good assit. coach
PATS2011 Wrote:Yeah, all the pre-k and elementary children transferred because of sports. Kids that went to KCC that don't even play sports, went there because of sports. JBS lost 70% of its entire enrollment due to sports. Sounds like KCC's staff should be working at UK, because according to you they are pulling off recruiting miracles Calipari couldn't even do. :please:

tate left because of sports, everyone followed him. what do you call that? i'm sure your glad kcc picked up some "speech athletes" in that deal as well. :please:

baller4life Wrote:jbs is an antique, we are over and done in highschool. the guys know i give it all my sr year we was just not coached that good- if justin amburgey had these guys the past two years knott would be scary- however benchwarmer is a pretty good assit. coach

:thatsfunn idk who you are but i like you.
neverguesswhoiam Wrote:tate left because of sports, everyone followed him. what do you call that? i'm sure your glad kcc picked up some "speech athletes" in that deal as well. :please:

:thatsfunn idk who you are but i like you.

Believe what you want, I'm not here to convince you. Lol, and yeah, Tate leaves so 70% of JBS leaves with him. They all go to the grade schools because Tate is at KCC, it was all because of him. Makes PERFECT sense. Why don't you look at the amount of transfers before Tate? There is still quite a bunch. He wasn't the first, I promise you. KCC offers more opportunities to students and gives them more resources as well as more challenging and diverse courses, it's a no brainer to send kids there for high school. KCC must have the best recruiters in the country, luring 70% of the school away with one kid! Dang! Calipari needs to hire them. UK would steal everyone!

This is not a speech thread, so quit bringing it up. All I was doing was providing a statistic for KCC using additional extra-curriculars in an argument you were irrelevant to. I'm not even on the team, I'm just giving credit where it is due, so let it go.

How about that KCC vs. Hazard game, anyone? Pretty exciting right?
PATS2011 Wrote:Believe what you want, I'm not here to convince you. Lol, and yeah, Tate leaves so 70% of JBS leaves with him. They all go to the grade schools because Tate is at KCC, it was all because of him. Makes PERFECT sense. Why don't you look at the amount of transfers before Tate? There is still quite a bunch. He wasn't the first, I promise you. KCC offers more opportunities to students and gives them more resources as well as more challenging and diverse courses, it's a no brainer to send kids there for high school. KCC must have the best recruiters in the country, luring 70% of the school away with one kid! Dang! Calipari needs to hire them. UK would steal everyone!

This is not a speech thread, so quit bringing it up. All I was doing was providing a statistic for KCC using additional extra-curriculars in an argument you were irrelevant to. I'm not even on the team, I'm just giving credit where it is due, so let it go.

That it was.
neverguesswhoiam why do you come on here with a kcc avatar and then continually bash kcc on every thread. Continually bash the coach and go after other kcc fans on this site? The past 2 seasons have taken kcc basketball back to where we belong competing for regional titles. We hadnt been there since David Jeff Stamper was the coach. if your really a kcc fan why are you doing this? or are you a jealous bitter person in the community?
PATS2011 Wrote:Believe what you want, I'm not here to convince you. Lol, and yeah, Tate leaves so 70% of JBS leaves with him. They all go to the grade schools because Tate is at KCC, it was all because of him. Makes PERFECT sense. Why don't you look at the amount of transfers before Tate? There is still quite a bunch. He wasn't the first, I promise you. KCC offers more opportunities to students and gives them more resources as well as more challenging and diverse courses, it's a no brainer to send kids there for high school. KCC must have the best recruiters in the country, luring 70% of the school away with one kid! Dang! Calipari needs to hire them. UK would steal everyone!

i guess that's why a majority of KCC grad's go to big universities and become doctors, dentists, etc. most of them don't go to college or enroll at HCTC or alice lloyd. if you actually think knott central is a good place to send a child for an education, your dumber then i thought. your the one that brought "speech" up, which i thought was :thatsfunn nobody cares about speech, and if i was a betting man i would have to say your either on the team or have been on it. Confusedhh:

Benchwarmer Wrote:That it was.

you had a pretty good view, i know.
Pat Riot Wrote:neverguesswhoiam why do you come on here with a kcc avatar and then continually bash kcc on every thread. Continually bash the coach and go after other kcc fans on this site? The past 2 seasons have taken kcc basketball back to where we belong competing for regional titles. We hadnt been there since David Jeff Stamper was the coach. if your really a kcc fan why are you doing this? or are you a jealous bitter person in the community?

The success KCC is enjoyed last year and somewhat this year started being built when the seniors were freshman. Amburgey and his staff rebuilt the team and put all the hard work it but just didn't get to stay around to enjoy it. Fraley walked into a team that should have walked to a region title and about blew it and now BB has been handed a great team with a lot of experience and have mixed results. People have been quick to judge BB this year but I think give him a few years when he gets his players through and see how it goes before you trash him.
I think that amburgey was a solid young coach who really benefitted from the turmoil at JBS. But he didnt have the expirience to handle that team he had thats why they went out and got more expirienced guys to run the program like Fraley and now Coach King. And it shows with the big postseason wins that have happened in the past 2 seasons.
Pages: 1 2 3 4