Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: You've got to be kidding!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I know we've seen it before from Coach Cal, but how does he not call that last timeout when Knight crossed halfcourt?!

I don't know what to say other than..unbelievable.

If Knight makes the shot you would never ask this question now would you?
TheRealVille Wrote:There is a difference Wildcat, Wall knew exactly what needed to be done, and did it. He didn't come down the court and get across the line and looked lost. The three games I am talking about, it was obvious there wasn't a plan, and they looked lost trying something. As for your other post, you have never heard me say Cal is a great coach. The most of a compliment that I have ever given him, is that he is a great PR man, great recruiter, and an average coach. If you think Cal is an amazing coach, you're watching different games than me. Watch him when he doesn't get the superstar recruits, and you will see what I mean. It won't make a difference if people herecall for his head or not. If he keeps losing to mediocre SEC teams, UK will call for his head.

Wall didnt come down the court and stop because there was like 6 seconds left. And one game we lost knight turned the ball over. The other there was liek 2 seconds. It was a good decision not to call the time out. Knight and Jones had both been doing good. He got the shot he needed and just missed it. Had he made it then thread wouldnt be here.

I dont think he is an amazing coach. He is a good coach though. You can have all the talent in the world but if u cant coach them to play together u wont win a game.
TheRealVille Wrote:There is a difference Wildcat, Wall knew exactly what needed to be done, and did it. He didn't come down the court and get across the line and looked lost. The three games I am talking about, it was obvious there wasn't a plan, and they looked lost trying something. As for your other post, you have never heard me say Cal is a great coach. The most of a compliment that I have ever given him, is that he is a great PR man, great recruiter, and an average coach. If you think Cal is an amazing coach, you're watching different games than me. Watch him when he doesn't get the superstar recruits, and you will see what I mean. It won't make a difference if people herecall for his head or not. If he keeps losing to mediocre SEC teams, UK will call for his head.

Good post. We did not need Wall to come down court and hit too many shots against mediocre teams.
Off topic. Wildcat, since you are my friend and we agree on a lot, I have to be honest. I hate your signature. LOL. It scares me. I wish I could put your signature on ignore.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:I know we've seen it before from Coach Cal, but how does he not call that last timeout when Knight crossed halfcourt?!

I don't know what to say other than..unbelievable.
I agree. I was shocked win Cal let the thing play out, with knight jacking up a 3. I would have gotten it inside to Jones. So atleast would be tied.
TheRealVille Wrote:Off topic. Wildcat, since you are my friend and we agree on a lot, I have to be honest. I hate your signature. LOL. It scares me. I wish I could put your signature on ignore.

Stardust sent it to me. Take it up with him.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Stardust sent it to me. Take it up with him.
Stardust, this isn't even nice. LOL.
TheRealVille Wrote:Stardust, this isn't even nice. LOL.

Realville, understand this. 50% of what Wildcatk23 says is a made-up. The other 50% you can't believe!
Stardust Wrote:Realville, understand this. 50% of what Wildcatk23 says is a made-up. The other 50% you can't believe!
Oh, ok. LOL>
Let's see if tonight's game comes down to a TO being called in the final 30 seconds.
Stardust Wrote:Realville, understand this. 50% of what Wildcatk23 says is a made-up. The other 50% you can't believe!

Smile LOL. What ever do you mean.....
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Smile LOL. What ever do you mean.....

LOL :biggrin:

:Thumbs:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Smile LOL. What ever do you mean.....
i can like this one WC, no blood and gore. LOL. I'm a wimp.
superfreak Wrote:If Knight makes the shot you would never ask this question now would you?
But he didn't, we will never know.
TheRealVille Wrote:i can like this one WC, no blood and gore. LOL. I'm a wimp.

Smile, Well you see. The Point is.. When you... You have to.... Then you... Yea. That sums it up.
wildcatk23 Wrote:Smile, well you see. The point is.. When you... You have to.... Then you... Yea. That sums it up.
lol.
Pages: 1 2 3