Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(3) Duke 54 - (10) Kentucky 48 (Women's Basketball)
Final
Nice showing by the Lady Cats
My wife watched this one and was extremely upset at the officiating down the stretch(not that I ever think it matters).
Also, it seems Victoria Dunlap tipped in a basket for Duke in the final minutes of this one.
Sounds like coach Mitchell's lady cats are gonna leave this one with a BAD taste in their mouth.
Great Game For The Cats. I never expected the girls team to play Coach k's team so close. )
I watched this game and It was really but I agree the calls towards the end of the game were very questionable.Dunlap was deflecting a pass at the end with about 30 seconds to go and it actually went it, which gave duke the 50-48 lead.Snowden was hit on the 3 point attempt at the end, you could see it on the replay and the uk got T, but at that point it didnt much matter..Uk women are a pretty good defensive team
Very proud of the ladies of UK. Great showing by them.
I watched the game and it was tied when UK deflected a pass with the shot clock running down and the ball actually went through the net as the shot clock horn sounded... Then down on the other end, Mathies gets hammered going to the basket and a no call... People wonder why it's so hard to win at Duke and Carolina, just look at the officiating down the stretch at these places and you will see why. However, a great defensive game by the Lady Cats at #3 Duke.
This loss by far will bring them together and I really believe they will be a beast in the SEC. Just think they can beat UT this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
they had great showing, they keep getting better, and should make another great run this season..