Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UK Gets 3 Star Running Back
Georgia 3-star running back Clemons commits to Cats
By Jody Demling • [email]jdemling@courier-journal.com[/email] • December 24, 2010

Comments (11) Recommend (1) Print this page E-mail this article Share
Del.icio.us Facebook Digg Reddit Newsvine Buzz up!
Twitter FarkIt Type Size A A A University of Kentucky football coach Joker Phillips picked up an early Christmas present Friday, landing a commitment from Georgia running back Josh Clemons.

The 5-foot-11, 200-pound Clemons is a three-star prospect from Fayette (Ga.) Whitewater High School. He picked UK over Mississippi State, Cincinnati, Maryland and Northwestern. He had made visits to UK and Maryland.
Clemons has a 36-inch vertical leap, can bench press 325 pounds and has run a personal-best 10.89 seconds in the 100-meter dash. He had more than 3,000 rushing yards combined in his final two years of high school, including 1,402 yards and 18 touchdowns as a senior. Clemons averaged 8.0 yards a carry this past season.
He definitely sounds like an athlete based on his numbers.
^Let's hope so. It's gonna take a good one to replace Locke!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MisterPerfect Wrote:^Let's hope so. It's gonna take a good one to replace Locke!

not really.. just someone who can stay healty.
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.