• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hate that song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holla back girl
Photograph
My humps
Don't lie

all these songs give me migraines
Doc Holliday Wrote:4 leaf I must agree
I think i would rather go down a slidingboard of razorbaldes into a pool of alcohol than to hear that song or spend a moment with my ex

haha:lol:
i like nickleback
shew i hate the song laffy taffy.... rrrrrrrrrrrr
HawkNation Wrote:shew i hate the song laffy taffy.... rrrrrrrrrrrr

same here I hate that song
dont like punk at all
anything by pink ......
All this new "punk"/emo stuff bothers me endlessly. Especially Green Day.

If you want punk, listen to The Clash, please!
I HATE that song "reason". I guess thats what its called. I cant that one song by sugerland either-Baby Girl.....i think thats what its called
Pisces Iscariot Wrote:All this new "punk"/emo stuff bothers me endlessly. Especially Green Day.

If you want punk, listen to The Clash, please!
i dont consider Green Day punk... i was thinkin more Yellow Card, All American Rejects stuff liek that....

oh yea i HATE Jack Johnson crap
I love the clash and the Sex Pistols
Punk died along time ago
The Music that people are refering to as punk toda,
this is more along the line of well My exwife's personality "shitty"
You make me laugh Doc.
I can't stand "My Humps" and that "Laffy Taffy" song. The rap nowadays just plain out sucks. The Tupac/Snoop/Biggie/Dre/N.W.A. era was where the real rap music was at....
I hate rap, bluegrass, and gospel songs.
I hate Madonna.
I hate "Switch" by Will Smith.
I can't stand that Frog Song thing.
i hate greenday and my chemical romance... they both were good until they got big... bring back the old stuff!!!!
when the sun goes down by kenny chesney always got on my nerves.
When I'm hyper I'll listen to My Humps...I haven't listened to it in FOREVER...I use to listen to Switch when I got hyper too but again haven't heard it in forever...maybe that's a sign that I'm not too hyper anymore...90% of the music Balla plays kills me!
DTfan Wrote:When I'm hyper I'll listen to My Humps...I haven't listened to it in FOREVER...I use to listen to Switch when I got hyper too but again haven't heard it in forever...maybe that's a sign that I'm not too hyper anymore...90% of the music Balla plays kills me!

Yea but you respect the ride so you don't say anything about my music, to my face anyway...lol...and you know I would put you out if you ever did..haha
Lol...haha