Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs Miss. Valley State?
I don't have Comcast sports. Is there anywhere else this game can be view? The Internet?
Rupp Arena
lol Zaga.

Benchwarmer, I have the Sports Package with DirecTV and it isn't even on the 30 Comcast channels I have, lol. It's on http://www.espn3.com.
It's on Insight's local channel for those with Insight Cable.
What about someone with Dish?
Just search it LWC. You probably won't have it though unless you have a Sports Package of some kind, hopefully you have better like than I.
LWC Wrote:What about someone with Dish?

Espn3.com.

If you know anyone with xbox live. YOu can also watch it that way. Which is how i will be watching it tonight. It doesn't loose picture like espn 3 does.
It's on Insight channel 15 and digital channel 505 in Louisville.
ESPN3 is where I'll be watching it.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:ESPN3 is where I'll be watching it.

Same here!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
BlackcatAlum Wrote:ESPN3 is where I'll be watching it.

If you have a 360 watch it on the big screen.
Brahma told me that it's not on ESPN3...you guys might want to make sure before getting excited, lol. I'm going to check for myself right now.
Come on up to Alexandria and watch with me!
It's on ESPN3 tonight, just click upcoming, coming on at 8.

And Dusty, I would do that in a second as long as you bought me some Guinness and Kettle-cooked Salt and Vinegar chips.
vundy33 Wrote:It's on ESPN3 tonight, just click upcoming, coming on at 8.

And Dusty, I would do that in a second as long as you bought me some Guinness and Kettle-cooked Salt and Vinegar chips.

When you get stateside, count on it:Thumbs:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Espn3.com.

If you know anyone with xbox live. YOu can also watch it that way. Which is how i will be watching it tonight. It doesn't loose picture like espn 3 does.

We can get espn3 on our xbox's? how?
Aslan Wrote:We can get espn3 on our xbox's? how?

It should been in the video on dashboard. Beside of netflix or zune.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:It should been in the video on dashboard. Beside of netflix or zune.

Awesome, thanks.
Aslan Wrote:Awesome, thanks.

If you have any problems let me know.
Im not seeing it on espn3
Stardust Wrote:When you get stateside, count on it:Thumbs:

I am stateside brother, I told you about my injuries! lol.
Dang, it's not on ESPN3. At least not live. I think they'll have it as a replay later tonight. On ESPN3 they refer you to ESPN Full Court, which is only on satellite and most don't bother with buying it. Dang it.
Well I was gonna watch it on ESPN3. But it's not showing the game. So would someone do updates for this one?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Game don't start until 8:00
Live Blog right now in Test Forums guys. Ill provide updates the entire game.
Found it on espn3
http://espn.go.com/espn3/player?id=11098...=condensed

There ya go, the game on ESPN3.