Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mich St coach Izzo suspended
Mich St coach Izzo suspended for NCAA violation
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/...michiganst
Bad boy Sad
It's about time Coaches pay for their improprieties during the season. I'm glad to see it happening this year.
Sounds like it could have been an honest mistake, but you never know.
Either way it goes, it was against the rules, so he gets sanctioned.
zaga_fan Wrote:Sounds like it could have been an honest mistake, but you never know.
Either way it goes, it was against the rules, so he gets sanctioned.

When you are the person responsible, the accountability falls back on you know matter if you knew or not.
Stardust Wrote:When you are the person responsible, the accountability falls back on you know matter if you knew or not.

I see where your going with this :lmao:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I see where your going with this :lmao:

No, I'm sure you think I mean Cal. I'm still burned over the guys like Eddie Sutton. It's time that Coaches start paying for the ill they do.
If Dusty had not started it, I was about to. Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:No, I'm sure you think I mean Cal. I'm still burned over the guys like Eddie Sutton. It's time that Coaches start paying for the ill they do.

Like Pete Carrol?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Like Pete Carrol?

Yeah, even though I was a fan of USC, I have to admit Pete Carrol. Guys like that should still be given a punishment from the NCAA. Sure, right now he would not care because he is in the NFL, but if the NCAA put a "active" suspension on him, then it would take options away from these coaches who run away from trouble and then come back to college with no erpurcussions. If he had a suspension looming for him in the NCAA, it would deter many schools from bringing him to their program.
Stardust Wrote:Yeah, even though I was a fan of USC, I have to admit Pete Carrol. Guys like that should still be given a punishment from the NCAA. Sure, right now he would not care because he is in the NFL, but if the NCAA put a "active" suspension on him, then it would take options away from these coaches who run away from trouble and then come back to college with no erpurcussions. If he had a suspension looming for him in the NCAA, it would deter many schools from bringing him to their program.

Everyone knew it was just a matter of time until USC was hammered by the NCAA. Although i have no faith in the NCAA Committee, You just knew something wasn't right.