Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville @ Magoffin 01-20-06
Very big district game for both school who will come out on top?
Paintsville
Magoffin by 8 or 10!
im gon say magoffin by 5+
Magoffin by 6. Paintsville is either overrated or they have too much pressure on them to perform well.
Paintsville - 71
Magoffin Co. - 59
Magoffin with the upset by 2
magoffin by 4, in a big upset
magoffin by 6...in a big upset
magoffin by 5, with a big upset
I'm gonna go with Magoffin in this one.... by 3!
Well Magoffin can win this if they don't find away to lose like most games they have played this year. If they can use their heads Magoffin can win this one by 6+
Magoffin
Magoffin by 3
magoffin........
"alfus21" Wrote:Paintsville - 71
Magoffin Co. - 59

you really think magoffin will lose by 20??? Henry clay just beat magoffin by 22 or 24 i think and their 5th in the state...
Im looking foward to this one!!!!Magoffin should come out HUNGRY for a big district win over Paintsville!!!:yikes: Good luck to both teams!
sorry sidelines...didnt intend that reply 4 you_...good luck to both teams! it will come down to who wants it the mosT!!!!!
Magoffin can come out with a W if they keep their heads in the game. :redboxer:
p-ville as many as they want
Well since Central went to magoffin and got the W then i say landon will go off and Paintsville by 12
Magoffin by 3, I know for a fact there is trouble in Pville. If things do not get fixed soon, they are going to be in big trouble. In fact its so bad some kids are talking about going across the creek....you heard it here first
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Magoffin by 3, I know for a fact there is trouble in Pville. If things do not get fixed soon, they are going to be in big trouble. In fact its so bad some kids are talking about going across the creek....you heard it here first

I had heard that things were bad at Paintsville but I didn't think they were that bad.

I believe that MC has the willpower and strength to take this one.
Even at Magoffin, this would be an upset if they win. Paintsville could have a let down after the Central game or could come out looking to paste somebody. I think their attitude will determine the outcome of the game, not what Magoffin does.
"HomeGrown" Wrote:Magoffin by 3, I know for a fact there is trouble in Pville. If things do not get fixed soon, they are going to be in big trouble. In fact its so bad some kids are talking about going across the creek....you heard it here first

Haven't heard all those rumors, but it's Paintsville, there is always somebody complaining. As for going across the creek, some of them either came from across the creek or should have been there to begin with. It might be a little late for them to head back now. Usually, kids tend to ignore that crap and know the real deal. Mommy and Daddy are sometimes blind.
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:p-ville as many as they want
:lmao: :wtf1: man this will be a good close game
i believe MC will pull this one off but it will be a close game.
Paintsville could win this one by as many as they choose, IF THE BEST COMBINATION IS ON THE FLOOR AT THE SAME TIME & IF THEY CHOOSE TO PLAY TEAM BALL.
"Fuzzy5118" Wrote:Paintsville could win this one by as many as they choose, IF THE BEST COMBINATION IS ON THE FLOOR AT THE SAME TIME & IF THEY CHOOSE TO PLAY TEAM BALL.
What's the best combination in your opinion?
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:p-ville as many as they want

Then I predict Paintsville will "want" negative 8 or 10!

:lol: