Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superbowl
Who's going to win.. Patriots or Eagles???
I say the Pats...
Eagles!!!!!!
Patriots
EAGLES!!!!!!!!!! 24-13... I hope TO plays in this one.
Patriots are a dynasty! Patriots will win because they never turn the ball over and play mistake free football..
Patriots - Experiance will be a huge factor. Plus, Offensively the Partiots is by far the better team.
I dont beliven that Experiance Philosophy who ever wants it tha most will win and the Patriots are so comfortable with winning they wont know what hit em when the clock is 00:00 and the Eagles pouring gatoraid on Mr Reid!!!! Lets go Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!
Patriots
I pray that the eagles win. I'm tired of hearing about the Patriots. But Brady is a heck of a qb
"crazytaxidriver" Wrote:I pray that the eagles win. I'm tired of hearing about the Patriots. But Brady is a heck of a qb

i was gonna say the same thing. Except the part about Brady
Please Eagles Please
Anybody but the Patriots.
Pats-42
Eagles-17

This game will be over before you can say, "Honey bring me another beer and some more chip dip."
Just heard on ESPN Owens has been jogging for the first time since his surgery, and the trainer said if TO is ready to play he is going to play....he may start practicing next week I HOPE SO.....i mean come on guys this is one game and the biggest one so why wouldnt he play if he can cut and run? I think TO will play if hes able doctors release or not.......
I hope TO gets to come back.. I would love to see the Eagles win!!
I don't like either of these teams but i voted for the eagles since TO will probly be back.
I've got to go with the Pats. Been picking them all year can't change now.
TO if he plays wont be a 100% TO. The Patriots are just too good on both sides of the ball.

Patriots 35
Eagles 17
Patriots will dominate
patrioys...just cuz
1. theyve got some great players now and have a great quarter-back
2. terell owens isnt going to be that much of a threat to them now that hes hurt...
3. theyve had experience cuz this is their 4th superbowl...i think
im gonna say the Patriots win this one 24-21, and Pittsburgh will win the next superbowl 21-10 over Seattle XL (YEAH!!!), and then Ill predict Indianapolis to beat Chicago 29-17 in SBXLI..

Sorry people, I HAD to do this, lol..an old thread that was never closed..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:im gonna say the Patriots win this one 24-21, and Pittsburgh will win the next superbowl 21-10 over Seattle XL (YEAH!!!), and then Ill predict Indianapolis to beat Chicago 29-17 in SBXLI..

Sorry people, I HAD to do this, lol..an old thread that was never closed..
no u r wrong.Big Grin