Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
West Virginia Basketball.
theVILLE Wrote:This is the logic behing "MOST" Uk fans... not all just most...

Don't lump me with the most.
Ballers Wrote:You have fell and bumped your head, it's official.

Which argument would you like ...

The fact he recruits the Harlem friggin' Globetrotters yearly and doesn't have a ring on his finger yet?

OR

The fact that every program he's coached at ends up on probation.

Cause really I can win with either one.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Which argument would you like ...

The fact he recruits the Harlem friggin' Globetrotters yearly and doesn't have a ring on his finger yet?

OR

?
Belfry0304 Wrote:Which argument would you like ...

OR

Wouldn't recruiting the Harlem friggin' Globetrotters get a team put on probation? So wouldn't that be the same argument?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Wouldn't recruiting the Harlem friggin' Globetrotters get a team put on probation? So wouldn't that be the same argument?

Not literally bro. But a team of Derrick Rose, John Wall, Tyreke Evans, DeMarcus Cousins, Marcus Camby, CDR, Orton, Bledsoe, Robert Dozier, Joey Dorsey, and Rodney Carney could probably beat the Globetrotters.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Not literally bro. But a team of Derrick Rose, John Wall, Tyreke Evans, DeMarcus Cousins, Marcus Camby, CDR, Orton, Bledsoe, Robert Dozier, Joey Dorsey, and Rodney Carney could probably beat the Globetrotters.

Mich. State did in 2000
Belfry, let's go ahead and get Coach Cal to quit his job and get one of the Highschool coaches to take over his position.
I'm sure they can get us some better recruits and I'm sure we will do better than we are currently.
Sounds pretty foolish to me but ok. There are very few coaches I would rather have at UK then Calipari. He's doing a great job and I will take a good 35-3 season any year! Yes a title would have been nice but it is far-fetched to say you'd rather have a high school coach from KY coaching instead of Cal when we where getting our *** kicked in the NIT 2YEARS AGO!! Makes no sense to me.
You go ahead and please tell me Belfry, who has a better resume' and who is better at recruiting and I will personally send an email to the University and give them your thoughts.
Ballers Wrote:Belfry, let's go ahead and get Coach Cal to quit his job and get one of the Highschool coaches to take over his position.
I'm sure they can get us some better recruits and I'm sure we will do better than we are currently.
Sounds pretty foolish to me but ok. There are very few coaches I would rather have at UK then Calipari. He's doing a great job and I will take a good 35-3 season any year! Yes a title would have been nice but it is far-fetched to say you'd rather have a high school coach from KY coaching instead of Cal when we where getting our *** kicked in the NIT 2YEARS AGO!! Makes no sense to me.

:Thumbs:
Ballers Wrote:You go ahead and please tell me Belfry, who has a better resume' and who is better at recruiting and I will personally send an email to the University and give them your thoughts.

Don't you mean high schools.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Don't you mean high schools.

No I meant U of K, to let them and the President of UK know what Highschool coach they need, man.
Coach Cal just isn't getting the job done, we need that Elite KY Highschool coach.
Ballers Wrote:No I meant U of K, to let them and the President of UK know what Highschool coach they need, man.
Coach Cal just isn't getting the job done, we need that Elite KY Highschool coach.

:Thumbs:
Belfry0304 Wrote:If you told me to list the best coaches in the state of Kentucky, I swear I think some high school coaches could be put ahead of Calipari.

I agree.
Belfry0304 Wrote:If you told me to list the best coaches in the state of Kentucky, I swear I think some high school coaches could be put ahead of Calipari.

Al Holland could have won an NCAA championship with the team UK had last year Wink
zaga_fan Wrote:Al Holland could have won an NCAA championship with the team UK had last year Wink

Get Real.
Ballers Wrote:You go ahead and please tell me Belfry, who has a better resume' and who is better at recruiting and I will personally send an email to the University and give them your thoughts.

Okay, you obviously can't sense sarcasm. I was simply making a point that I don't think Calipari is worth a crap. He's continously lost to teams who's coaches have lesser players. How many stars was DeSean Butler? He's continously gotten outcoached. He's not a good coach. He's an amazing recruiter. Terrible coach. His teams are simply a one and done factory. They go there for a year, then hit up the NBA. If he was a good coach, even with five one and done's, he should have won a NC somewhere along the line.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Okay, you obviously can't sense sarcasm. I was simply making a point that I don't think Calipari is worth a crap. He's continously lost to teams who's coaches have lesser players. How many stars was DeSean Butler? He's continously gotten outcoached. He's not a good coach. He's an amazing recruiter. Terrible coach. His teams are simply a one and done factory. They go there for a year, then hit up the NBA. If he was a good coach, even with five one and done's, he should have won a NC somewhere along the line.

Can't argue this.