Poll: Who do you think will win the 2011 Super Bowl?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New England Patriots
21.05%
Pittsburgh Steelers
15.79%
Jacksonville Jaguars
5.26%
Philadelphia Eagles
21.05%
Atlanta Falcons
10.53%
New Orleans Saints
10.53%
Baltimore Ravens
10.53%
OTHER
5.26%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Super Bowl Predictions!
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say:

Philly and New england in the Super Bowl!

Just don't know if they will be able to knock of the Pats though.

Would love to see them try though. Would be a great Super Bowl!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Pittsburgh, Baltimore, or New England will win the Super Bowl this year. These are the top 3 teams in the NFL IMO.
In the AFC, New England has now distanced themselves from anyone else. In the AFC, it's still open. I believe that Philadelphia can be the best team, but they still play too inconsistent. Green Bay was high on my list, but I believe they are in jeopardy of even making the playoffs. To me, If Atlanta gets homefield advantage, they will be the NFC Super Bowl representative.
I'm going with the Black and Gold!!

:biggrin:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I predict Baltimore against Atlanta.
The Fighting Pittsburgh Steelers will take on the Chicago Bears in the Super Bowl.

Pittsburgh 7
Chicago 3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
New England is just embarassing everyone they play right now
They are my fave to take it
New England v Atlanta.
If both teams get home field advantage throughout the playoffs there both almost a lock because there both nearly unbeatable at home.
Pats being the winner of course Big Grin Brady gets #4!
Well in preseason, me and my buddies picked.. So I will stick with my picks. New England Patriots and Green Bay Packers.
Vick vick vick!!!
patriots super bowl champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Patriots vs. Eagles... Eagles win, 38-27.
Staying with the prediction I made a few weeks ago. Eagles vs Steelers.
^ No way the Steelers beat the Patriots! NO WAY!
Stardust Wrote:^ No way the Steelers beat the Patriots! NO WAY!

may not have too, Colts, Ravens, or Jets hopefully will. Big Grin
Stardust Wrote:^ No way the Steelers beat the Patriots! NO WAY!

Eveyone was aying NO WAY the Giants could beat them as well but looked what happened. Its a two legged race in the NFC with the Falcons and the Eagles, the Eagles will wind up winning. In the AFC, it will be the Steelers against the Pats in the AFC Championship, my heart says Pitt and my brain say Tom Brady, lol, I do believe the Pats will win by 4 and beat the Eagles by 13 in the Super Bowl. But as we all know this is football, and how often does the best team all season long win the Super Bowl, hardly ever.
Are you serious? You put the freakin Jaguars on the poll but not the Jets? Gah...

But I have the Super Bowl with Falcons-Jets, with ATL taking it.
MVP2 Wrote:Staying with the prediction I made a few weeks ago. Eagles vs Steelers.

I could see this!

:biggrin:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
No Saint believers? They have quitely put together a very respectable record. Now that they are back healthy shouldnt they at least be put in the conversation? As for the Patriots, wow Tom Brady impresses me. He is winning with the little guys lol. I will be cheering for the Steelers and Saints though.
Ravens vs Falcons---Winner-Baltimore.
k_mac Wrote:no saint believers? They have quitely put together a very respectable record. Now that they are back healthy shouldnt they at least be put in the conversation? As for the patriots, wow tom brady impresses me. He is winning with the little guys lol. I will be cheering for the steelers and saints though.

who dat??????
Patriots / Falcons
The Green Bay Packers make the playoffs, defeat the New England Patroits in the Super Bowl.
Falcons got butt hurt last night against the Saints.
Breeze thru 2 interceptions last night and still the Saints won the game hahaha.
Ballers Wrote:Falcons got butt hurt last night against the Saints.
Breeze thru 2 interceptions last night and still the Saints won the game hahaha.

I think he actually threw three or four.