Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN's 30 for 30 - Pony Exce$$
Redneck Wrote:Didn't Mike Alstott (who Hillis reminds me of) have a couple 1,000 yard seasons?
Nope..he came close in '99 I believe. Had something like 950, but never did get 1000..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I changed my mind.
This one is my favorite 30 for 30.
I watched it again and I like it better lol
I believe that it was on again tonight.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I really need to see this, but I was a huge fan of the one on "The U"
Belfry0304 Wrote:I really need to see this, but I was a huge fan of the one on "The U"

My love for college football was during the 80's, and the love of Miami football is second to none. To see the way they were chronicled in the segment was incredible. ESPN has done a great job with these shows.
I believe I'm going to buy the collection of the first 15 on here.
I just hate to drop 50 dollars on DVDs lol
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Wasn't that UK's mantra under Eddie Sutton?????
Apparently it was also WVUs under Rich Rod with all that coming out on them now.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Apparently it was also WVUs under Rich Rod with all that coming out on them now.

Fraud may have been an a$$wipe and a first class butthole, but I don't think he ever paid cash to any player. Sutton caused you guys to be on probation for two years. If SMU had not been issued the death penalty a year earlier, UK may have gotten the hammer dropped on it.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Fraud may have been an a$$wipe and a first class butthole, but I don't think he ever paid cash to any player. Sutton caused you guys to be on probation for two years. If SMU had not been issued the death penalty a year earlier, UK may have gotten the hammer dropped on it.

Can a mod please edit/delete this post?
He is bypassing the wordfilter Wink
sstack Wrote:Seems like everyone has come clean on their involvement except Dickerson. Who does he think he is fooling? He came across as a jerk to me. Man up and admit what everybody knows is true! It was a very good show.

Loved watching ED play in college and the NFL but thought he was an a_ _. I hated the way ED and James sat on ESPN and said they knew nothing about how big this stuff was and they never received anything to play at SMU. Well at least James said they gave him a 20 spot now and then but nothing in the form of pay for play. I thought they both should have come clean and told there stories. But I guess like SMU they kept their word by never saying anything.

I thought the story was one of the best yet and I have really liked most of them.