Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(16) Kentucky 81 - Indiana 62
This isn't a former UK player now NBA player thread...lol.

Crazy Horse Wrote:Harrelson is not deserving to wear a UK uni IMO, but our old drunk coach recruited him. Calipari had to play the cards he was dealt. This year will defiently be a down year for us compared to last yrs. team, but everyone wait for next year. We are going to be unbelievable.

So, you'd rather not have JH on the team? That would leave only Eloy Vargas as our primary big man. That's not to smart of a statement.
^ What did the JUCO's see in "Perry" Vargas to make him player of the year? He has not shown me anything to make me believe he will be a contributor.
^They seen a big lanky guy. But didn't actually look at his abilities!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^ Had to, because he is not a top caliber D1 basketball prospect
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Jesus all these foul shots killed me. Way to many touch fouls called.
Man at least some was called in the second half. I was at the game and was right under the basket UK had in the first half. Everytime we went to the hoop there was massive amounts of contact from the IU players. Nothing was ever called. The older grey haired ref was horrible. There was several obvious foul right in fron tof him and he would not call anything. In the second half the other two refs had to call stuff from across the court because that guy wouldnt blow his whistle. Seriously he only called something when there was no choice in the matter.