Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 62 Paintsville 58
JC move on to 3-1 in the district and 11-6 in the season!!!! any comments? stats?
Congrats Johnson Central
Congrats Central, where was this game played?
Good job eagles all i can say is bring on the cards.
Way to go Johnson Central!!
knew they would win... Congrats Jc
It was played at Paintsville
the game was at paintsville
Congrats that is a big w for Jc.
nice job JC, very good win
Yea and that means now they have to try to beat us at home and you just come into our house. O yea
cards are ready to kick some but
And I hear it was hotter the **** in that Gym. They said they opend the doors to try and let some hot air out and the condinsation made the floor on that end wet and slick.
yeah it was like none other in there, i was sweating like a dag on lawyer in church! it was unbeliveably hot in that gym. always is! this was probaly the most intense game i have ever watched all season!
congrats jc
Great win for Johnson Central, Paintsville is a tough place to get a win.
Coach Starns said that this was a great team effort.
Rice had 22 points and I think MCCarty had 13pts
This was a hugh win for johnson central and since it was played at paintsville, johnson central is lucky to escape with a win..
I think I hear the Giant Sucking Sound in Pville. Great job JC.
escape with a win? They played great and its not like we hit a last second shot to win it.
congrats jc how did slone do?
What a game!!!!!!!! Both teams played their hearts out. Both coaches made great adjustments throughout the games!:thumb:
"BeaverCreek Connection" Wrote:I think I hear the Giant Sucking Sound in Pville. Great job JC.

It may have been the numerous "airballs" that were sent up at the end of the game trying to be a hero!!:lmao:
Congrats JC. Very hard to beat Paintsvile @ Paintsville with the help of the officials. OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"jchsrulz" Wrote:It may have been the numerous "airballs" that were sent up at the end of the game trying to be a hero!!:lmao:

Not impressive shooting tonight by the Tigers. Questionable conditioning maybe? Hard to shoot when legs are tired and we all know their only offensive threat is their shooting and Slone's agressive drives. Too pretty well evenly matched teams, with JC just wanting it that much more. Looking for a similar turn out fan wise when JC meets SC at home on Friday night. JC could possibly start locking down as #1 seed in the district.

Just curious but where is cybaxter and terminator x?...You guys sure seem to like running your mouths until you get it shoved back with real figures. Whats the excuses now? :big grin:
Congrats Eagles!
Johnson Central just outplayed Paintsville last night. Slone didn't have a very good game shooting as he did last year in all 3 games against JC. What shocked me was when he was at line and missed both of his freethrows. Rice had a good game for Paintsville, with McCarty hitting a few shots when needed. Johnson Central had a very nice crowd last night which had a huge effect on the game. Now Johnson Central go get revenge on Sheldon Clark and Paintsville hand a beating to Magoffin Co.
"THUNDERCHILD" Wrote:And I hear it was hotter the **** in that Gym. They said they opend the doors to try and let some hot air out and the condinsation made the floor on that end wet and slick.

There were no doors opened in that gym! It has hotter than Hades in there and water on the floor was not from condensation but from the sweat of the players as they hit the floor.

Awesome win for JC! Congrats go out to Coach Starns and his boys! It was a joy to watch even if I did sweat off at least two pounds last night....on second thought thanks for that also! Smile

The JV game was great as well. They put a whipping all over Paintsville! I don't agree with the coaching style at all but the boys pulled together and ran off and left Paintsville sitting in the middle of their own gym wondering what the heck happened! Congrats to JC JV! :Cheerlead :champ:
"Homer Simpson" Wrote:congrats jc how did slone do?

Slone had 13 points.

But Johnson Central came away with the win so what does it matter what Slone did? :wenumber1
I was told by someone from Paintsville that Slone an Vanhoose didn't have 10 points combined...
"piratefaithful" Wrote:I was told by someone from Paintsville that Slone an Vanhoose didn't have 10 points combined...

I didn't see Slone do that much last night but the official books said he had 13 so who am I to argue with the officials. Vanhoose definitely didn't do too much but I don't know how much he ended up with.