ALLEN RECORD 10-0

Kassie Jarvis--11
Jana Jarvis--10
Tamara Burchett--6
Reesce Endicott--6

OSBORNE

Akers--2
Preston--2[/COLOR]
I think it's a really terrible to beat a team this bad and then post it on the Internet to brag about it.. Especially at the K-5 level. This is the time to teach kids how to play NOT run up the score on little kids then post it like you are proud of it. I understand being proud of your team but serously, it's a little much... Not very classy and not a behavior to teach our kids!!!
[SIZE="4"]It seems like everyone post scoring threads with different titles, which creates a mess on the board and makes it difficult to sort through
quickly to read scores.

When posting scores PLEASE simply title your thread per the example below:

Maytown 62 - Auxier 30

It's simple, fast and easy. Thank you.

BGR Staff...[/SIZE]
Super mario maybe just maybe the other coaches need to come and look at coach handcocks practice and see what all he does with these girls to get them so good thats the problem no other coach has a hard intense practice like he does and concentrates on defense like he does ive seen him take teams that hasnt done anything the previous year and turn them around to a contender for a trophy becasuse he knows what he has to do to win and teach the girls and get there self esteem up for highschool I think u are doing and have done a awesome job over the years coach handcock keep up the good work and dont listen to what some people say on this site thier just jealous cause u dont caoch thier team!!!!
i dont even know what to say to this post because its so far from what happened that night than anything ive ever heard...he played all the girls and hes done so good with these girls that they all are good players...everyone needs to get over it...hes a good coach..get used to allen girls being #1..we got someone that cares and knows his basketball...
[B]"Don't Let What Other People Think Decide Who You Are"[/B]
With the looks of some of these scores Allen is putting on teams, I am just curious if anyone from Allen have contacted someone from Dorton or Virgie about playing. Dorton and Virgie seem to have some pretty good 5th grade girls teams and would probably provide a little better competetion which would make both teams better. I'm sure that Dorton would play a game at about any time if they were asked. If interested you could contact Randy Davis or Bobby Wright at Dorton Elementary.