Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100 m.
Who will win the 100m this year for each class?
Imo i believe in AA its gonna come down to Erico Smith from Spencer. co
and Stephan Robinson from Central both ran last year should be very close.
JustACasualFan Wrote:Who will win the 100m this year for each class?

Greg Raglin has run a 11.03, but has not shown he can consistently run at that level. I think you are right with the above mentioned names, unless some unknown Freshmen or sophmore rises to the top. I wish we could get more people to talk Track and CC on bluegrassrivals. Have you been to the Kytrackxc.com site?, It is very good.
JustACasualFan Wrote:Who will win the 100m this year for each class?

JustACasualFan, are you a high school runner, a parent of a runner, or just a fan?
There a kid name Jacorey Richite that runs a 10.6 100m so watch out for him in 2a track
Travis Murphy from Greenup County will win it all.
cavery59 Wrote:There a kid name Jacorey Richite that runs a 10.6 100m so watch out for him in 2a track

His fastest time in the state rankings is 11.31, and he is ranked 48th in the state. Does not appear to be a threat!
thelegend Wrote:Travis Murphy from Greenup County will win it all.

I hope you are kidding! This kids fastest time is 11.54, and he is ranked 116th in the state. I do not think too many people are worried about him. Top ten times in the state are all under 11.0. Owensboro has three guys running under 10.9, I think they have the 4x100 in their back pocket.
sstack Wrote:I hope you are kidding! This kids fastest time is 11.54, and he is ranked 116th in the state. I do not think too many people are worried about him. Top ten times in the state are all under 11.0. Owensboro has three guys running under 10.9, I think they have the 4x100 in their back pocket.

Hip hip hooray for the 4x100 team... :praise:That's not what we're talking about. but you should be worried about him. i dont know why your trying to downgrade someone, it was just an opinion.
thelegend Wrote:Hip hip hooray for the 4x100 team... :praise:That's not what we're talking about. but you should be worried about him. i dont know why your trying to downgrade someone, it was just an opinion.

I am just a parent who is a fan of track (I follow girls more than guys since I have daughters running). I am not downgrading anybody. The fact is his fastest time is 11.54 and that is not a time to be worried about when talking about a state champ. And as far as the 4x100, It just was interesting that one team has 3 guys running under 11 seconds. Since last post though, I saw that Male has the fastest time in the 4x 100. Good Luck to the kid you mentioned, but you should go to KYTRACKXC.COM and checkout the rankings. Your kid has a long way to go to even get in the top 50.
Murphy is a pretty quick kid who also does really well in the 200m
thelegend Wrote:Travis Murphy from Greenup County will win it all.

false start at region GJ :Thumbs:
SolidOxygen Wrote:false start at region GJ :Thumbs:

Way to state the obvious, genius. Around of applause for re informing me with that information. :Clap:
False start hahaha
SolidOxygen Wrote:false start at region GJ :Thumbs:

SolidOxygen Wrote:False start hahaha

........................hold on let me laugh at how funny that comment was.
:BigLaugh:

its funny because he could have beat anyone in the region. and whoever is trying to make a cute little scene on a website is obviously jealous.
SolidOxygen Wrote:False start hahaha
Why would you laugh at a 16 yr old kid's misfortune?
thelegend Wrote:........................hold on let me laugh at how funny that comment was.
:BigLaugh:

its funny because he could have beat anyone in the region. and whoever is trying to make a cute little scene on a website is obviously jealous.

how many times has he defeated seth adkins from Mason county?

oh yeah never... except for when seth false started at meet of champs.

but head to head racing.. murphy has never beat him in the 200 or 100.

murphy couldnt even beat cross at region in the 200.

nor has murphys pr been betters than adkins or crosses or maxeys from fleming.
:thanks:
Practice makes perfect.

Is Murphy training during the off season? If not he needs to.
There is a lot of plyometrics he should be doing to increase his sprint and could definitely help his times.