Poll: Who is going to win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Indiana
0%
Kentucky
100.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Indiana vs. (16) Kentucky 12/11
The Hoosiers could jump up on us Saturday...what do you think?
Fact it is at Rupp, I'll take the Cats by 7.
Could someone add a poll to this? I didn't do it fast enough...
Indiana is much improved from last year and Crean has the program headed in the right direction. With the said, UK is still superior at almost every position, and should win by double digits. IU plays hard and Crean is a good coach, so it will be a good game.
Indiana is a solid team this year, and I think they'll give us a game in the first half. But, I think our strength, speed, defense and the fans at Rupp will help us pull away in the 2nd half with a double digit win.

Kentucky 69
Indiana 53
I'll take the Cats by 10...
At Rupp..The Cats..nuff said!
Indiana hasnt played anyone besides Boston College and they lost by 12.

Kentucky by 15 GO CATS!!
Cats
As long as Jones stays consistent, we should have no problem. If he gets in foul trouble like the UNC game, the Hoosiers could do damage on the inside.

Cats by 11
vundy33 Wrote:The Hoosiers could jump up on us Saturday...what do you think?

I think your crazy too.
Indiana is not that great of a team.
I would imagine UK would win this one easily.
If they play smart, they roll.
Indiana is garbage. It's easy to look like you are headed in the right direction when your SOS is #237. Their toughest opponent was Boston College who lost to Yale. I also give no credit at all to Tom Crean on being a good coach, so in my opinion this game will never be close at all. Kentucky rolls by 20
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Indiana is garbage. It's easy to look like you are headed in the right direction when your SOS is #237. Their toughest opponent was Boston College who lost to Yale. I also give no credit at all to Tom Crean on being a good coach, so in my opinion this game will never be close at all. Kentucky rolls by 20

Agreed.
alfus21 Wrote:Indiana is garbage. It's easy to look like you are headed in the right direction when your SOS is #237. Their toughest opponent was Boston College who lost to Yale. I also give no credit at all to Tom Crean on being a good coach, so in my opinion this game will never be close at all. Kentucky rolls by 20

I don't think they are very good.
However, IMO Tom Crean is a good coach.
They will probably lose this game, but not because they get outcoached.
At rupp the cats will take this one with ease. I say UK 78-65
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Indiana won't wait on this Kentucky opportunity...

http://www.fortwayne.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...S/12100306
IU's record is decieving, they are not that good. UK huge
Best opponent of the young season for IU has been a mediocre-at-best Boston College team who gave them problems the whole game. I look for UK to be at least 12 point better. UK has the better players at every position and until IU gets key players into foul trouble I look for the margin to stay in the double digits.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
After looking at IU's schedule, the teams they played and the beatdown they received from Boston College, and the fact that the game is at Rupp, I'm going to change my prediction. Even though Crean is a great coach, the players have matured from last year, and they'll be on top of their game for the game against the The Best College Basketball Program on Earth, this will be a beatdown.

UK 76
IU 51
Uk 76-58..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Ballers Wrote:I think your crazy too.

I'm not crazy. I just know Tom Crean is their coach, they're a mature team, and I didn't look at their schedule and record.
Won't be easy but I think the Cats win! UK by 12!
UK by 12
UK by 10+
Everyone seemed to have good guesses!! Game hovered around 4-6 point leads up until the 7:00 minute mark but after that all of the guessed seemed to be close.
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]