Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freedom Hall Decked out in UK blue
For the matchup with Notre Dame the floor at Freedom Hall has been redone to look as though your at Rupp. Its already making the place look better lol. I think the Lville fans might not like that to much.
I can't remember if it was on here but on KSR there was a picture of the floor being prepared at Rupp's civic center. It looks just like Rupp Arena's floor. I think it will be awesome.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I can't remember if it was on here but on KSR there was a picture of the floor being prepared at Rupp's civic center. It looks just like Rupp Arena's floor. I think it will be awesome.

Weve got so big headed now we just take our floor with us, whats next? a mobile Rupp?lol:biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Weve got so big headed now we just take our floor with us, whats next? a mobile Rupp?lol:biggrin:

TongueirateSho
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:For the matchup with Notre Dame the floor at Freedom Hall has been redone to look as though your at Rupp. Its already making the place look better lol. I think the Lville fans might not like that to much.

Who cares...lol!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
We don't want a mobile Rupp, we want a new arena.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
When I seen the picture of the place I truly laughed.
Looking forward to this game!
Freedom Halls never looked better.

:biggrin:
This was pretty cool to see
Well im a louisville fan and i see no problem with it! The only problem was if you were a ND fan. The game was suppose to be a neutral game. Walk in and see the floor is UK and the fans a sea of blue. That was by far not a neutral floor. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Well im a louisville fan and i see no problem with it! The only problem was if you were a ND fan. The game was suppose to be a neutral game. Walk in and see the floor is UK and the fans a sea of blue. That was by far not a neutral floor. lol

I dont think it was really a neutral game. I believe UK is actually the host of it every time they play there and notice how UK wore white as the home team. I believe it is pretty much a home game for the cats.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I dont think it was really a neutral game. I believe UK is actually the host of it every time they play there and notice how UK wore white as the home team. I believe it is pretty much a home game for the cats.

Well i mean why play at freedom hall if you are going to condider it a home gmae?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Well i mean why play at freedom hall if you are going to condider it a home gmae?

To get Lville fans like you asking questions like these and to mostly get on your nerves:biggrin:
kentucky made a yearly agreement to swap years between louisville and cincy to appeal to the fan base in those areas i think its great
Grand Slam Wrote:kentucky made a yearly agreement to swap years between louisville and cincy to appeal to the fan base in those areas i think its great

Was anything released regarding this?? If it is completely true I think that would so cool to have a home game each year in Louisville and/or Cincy!
[SIZE="4"]
[COLOR="Blue"]Shelby Valley High School:
2009 and 2010 All "A" State Champions and 2010 Kentucky Sweet 16 State Champions
MaxPreps National Champions!![/SIZE][/COLOR][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]