Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Western Hills 49 Frankfort 57
final. I will give my comments later.
congrats to frankfort.. whats their record this year hip hop? and who are their top players?
Torqque you jokin right....hahaha I dont kno there record I think there like 10-4 or somethang like that the have all tha talent in KY but a coach that has no Idea what he wants to do.

Top players:
Tory Robertson-Future Mr basketball.
Will current- could prolly go D1 but he loves baseball more.
Joe hyett-oneof the best defenders in KY.
Matt anderson-If BGR had a thread bout Best 3 point shooter he would have to be mentioned.
Josh Oliver(J.O)-if you guardin him u best wear you ankle supporters.
Zed Smith- One of the Bench players that should be a lest a 6 man he has talent,he's only a soph but he will go D1 somewhere.
Alonzo Tillman-Quick also a good defender .Coach's dont want him to shine in too many sports he already has Football on lock.

Now for tha others some a decent josh smith,franklin ???Antoine robinson,Grant mills- I dont no why he even gets to see tha court. and Ryan cash(cash money) he is aiight but shouldnt start.
Good win for Frankfort. Hopefully the coach will learn something by tourny time.
"Hip-hop Box" Wrote:Torqque you jokin right....hahaha I dont kno there record I think there like 10-4 or somethang like that the have all tha talent in KY but a coach that has no Idea what he wants to do.

Top players:
Tory Robertson-Future Mr basketball.
Will current- could prolly go D1 but he loves baseball more.
Joe hyett-oneof the best defenders in KY.
Matt anderson-If BGR had a thread bout Best 3 point shooter he would have to be mentioned.
Josh Oliver(J.O)-if you guardin him u best wear you ankle supporters.
Zed Smith- One of the Bench players that should be a lest a 6 man he has talent,he's only a soph but he will go D1 somewhere.
Alonzo Tillman-Quick also a good defender .Coach's dont want him to shine in too many sports he already has Football on lock.

Now for tha others some a decent josh smith,franklin ???Antoine robinson,Grant mills- I dont no why he even gets to see tha court. and Ryan cash(cash money) he is aiight but shouldnt start.

We just dont get alot of coverage of frankfort teams in this area. Im glad you are able to share the coverage with us.. Sounds like they got a load of talent..