Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats UK!!!!
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Hey, I do not like being Big East "Co Champs." This is like being the world's tallest midget. Our reward is the Chump's Bowl in Orlando. Oh well, maybe it is fitting for a final game for a chump like Gomer Stewart. The only good thing about Gomer is that he is helping to make WVU into a basketball school.

My post was NEVER about Big East/SEC. Just pointing out a fact. It was about Kentucky beating 4 creampuffs OOC and two of 8 Conference games to get a bowl bid. Of course, you guys could care less about football. If you did care about football, you would have ran Grandpa Brooksie off long before he "retired."
Every team we lost to is going bowling. Actually our whole conf, except for 2 teams, is going bowling. One team we lost too, by FG, is the SEC champ and prolly your National Champ. One of those 2 games we won was against a team the should have been the outright SEC champ if it wouldnt have been for the NCAA allowing a cheater to get through.
You can talk about UK football all you want to but fact is WVU only looks good because they play in an awful conference.
I can't wait until WVU gets blasted by TCU in a couple of years.
What a joke that will be....
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:cough-Tennessee-cough

No bowl cough cough
zaga_fan Wrote:I can't wait until WVU gets blasted by TCU in a couple of years.
What a joke that will be....

Don't know WV beat Rutgers pretty bad this year. You know 4-8 Rutgers. Thumps an 4-8 Cinn. as well. WV play's such power teams in their conference. So they have to schedule harder teams like. Coastal Carolina, Marshall,Maryland, and UNLV.