Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does 15th softball look this year?
Post some early predictions on how you think the region will look this year..
belfrey all the way!
East Ridge!!
East Ridge All The Way!
Pikeville and Shelby Valley are the top 2 teams, and you could put them in either order....I promise one of these two teams will win Region...
"alfus21" Wrote:Pikeville and Shelby Valley are the top 2 teams, and you could put them in either order....I promise one of these two teams will win Region...

East Ridge will win region this year. They got screwed out of it last year. And as for Pikeville, they don't have shit.
"champ321" Wrote:East Ridge will win region this year. They got screwed out of it last year. And as for Pikeville, they don't have shit.

Hahaha...Alright...I thought they had a pitcher named Natalie Gooch that was one of the best in the region...The other best in the Region is Courtney Bentley...Bookmark this page right now and keep it so you can see I was right..Pikeville or Shelby Valley will win Region this year...Mark it down...
Although I will say that East Ridge has the 3rd best team in the Region....Top 3 teams all come from the same district and that's sad for the one that can't make region...
I think Shelby Valley is going to do really good this upcoming season. They lost only 1 player!
First off the regional championship game was called fairly, no one got screwed in any way. ER and Valley played hard throughtout the game in a tought battle.
Secondly, the top 3 teams in the region come out of the same district, so of course 1 will be knocked out early. It could go anyway. All 3 teams are great teams and have tremendous potential.
I believe Pikeville or East Ridge will go to state this year. Pikeville has Gooch and Colvin returning while East Ridge has Yates.

Although Valley lost only one person to graduation, i've heard that many of the players aren't returning. and from what i have heard it seems to be true. i think they will have a lot of problems this year.
"champ321" Wrote:East Ridge will win region this year. They got screwed out of it last year. And as for Pikeville, they don't have shit.

East Ridge got beat fair and square. Are those grapes sour enough for you?

Pikeville has everybody back and will be back in the regional tournament.
I think South Floyd will do good this year because they got a new coach and he is gonna make them work and be really good. I think they have a good chance !
Pikeville does not have everybody back. They lost A LOT of talented players last year.
They lost 1st base, 2nd base, and 2 outfielders due to graduation
"Maui Nick" Wrote:East Ridge got beat fair and square. Are those grapes sour enough for you?

Pikeville has everybody back and will be back in the regional tournament.

Not really because I don't like grapes.
Magoffin county will have a good chance this year
Sheldon Clark dominated South Floyd last year so I'm pretty sure unless they got some awesome people coming up then they are no threat at all....to anyone
yah schs is going all the way
Sheldon Clark is horrible
where are they going all the way to SCHSSOFTBALL?
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:Magoffin county will have a good chance this year

Shelby Valley, East Ridge or Pikeville will win the 15th region. Magoffin will have to draw somebody from outside the 59th District just to stay past the first round of the tournament.
"Matt_Knee" Wrote:Sheldon Clark is horrible
where are they going all the way to SCHSSOFTBALL?
You have a point there. SCHS isn't great, but obviously you haven't ever been to a hardcore game. When SCHS puts their mind to it anything is possible. I'm not bragging, but the players ( form all ther schools in the 15th) are the only ones who actually know what the game is like. All I'm saying is with games like softball and baseball any given day any team can come out there and take the W!:no:
JC, is pretty good. But i agree Shelby Valley will prolly win the region atleast i hope sooo.
"Avril_06" Wrote:I think South Floyd will do good this year because they got a new coach and he is gonna make them work and be really good. I think they have a good chance !
What are you thinking SF is worse than Sheldon Clark. lol You must be joking right?:confused:
"colgate" Wrote:I believe Pikeville or East Ridge will go to state this year. Pikeville has Gooch and Colvin returning while East Ridge has Yates.

Although Valley lost only one person to graduation, i've heard that many of the players aren't returning. and from what i have heard it seems to be true. i think they will have a lot of problems this year.

Your right those teams have 2-5 returning players Shelby Valley has EIGHT! You have no argument!! Shelby Valley, like Belfry in football, is #1 untill someone knockes them off!

What kind of problems?
Belfry's girls are always tuff
well south floyd has and great catcher and pitch this year....they have a strong out field...i guess you will have to see about there in field won't you...if i was you then i would not be doggin south floyd till you see them play...
"Maui Nick" Wrote:Shelby Valley, East Ridge or Pikeville will win the 15th region. Magoffin will have to draw somebody from outside the 59th District just to stay past the first round of the tournament.

I doubt

just wondering you NEVER have nothing to say good or half way decent about MC do you ?
"All_Sport#1" Wrote:Magoffin county will have a good chance this year
Does Magoffin even have a pitcher this year?
"little_missy" Wrote:well south floyd has and great catcher and pitch this year....they have a strong out field...i guess you will have to see about there in field won't you...if i was you then i would not be doggin south floyd till you see them play...

Yeah we will have to see i guess. Good luck! See yall on the field. IDK we may not even play each other this year! Hope we do tho'!
lawrence county will get some teams practicing a lot harder