Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky @ North Carolina 12/4
What say you?
This one is very hard to call
Both teams are still finding an identity...if this was a neutral site game, I would take UK without a doubt. But since this game is at Chapel Hill I'm just not so sure
I'll take UK by one possession just to say that I hope I am right.
North Carolina is in a slump right now. I'll pick UK by 10.
I'll take the Cats by 10 also.
lol.. hard to call?

UNC is going to get completely embarassed.
Kentucky in a track meet 83-79.
It's @ Chapel Hill, so I'm not sure a young team like this can go in there and leave with a win by double-digits regardless the slump UNC is in. I'll take the Cats by 5.
I think barnes has a big game! THis could be the confidence game that he needs to break loose! I take UNC by 7 87-80... On a neautral site or at Rupp id say UK probably, but at UNC i say the heels
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
The Cats leave Chapel Hill with a W and send the Heels a little closer to another NIT bid Wink
UNC is bad. But I have a feeling they will shoot the lights out and I expect Jones, Miller and Knight to have 2 fouls each in the first half. So this game is going to be real close.
Ballers Wrote:lol.. hard to call?

UNC is going to get completely embarassed.

YES hard to call!

I hope I eat my words but this game will be close because of revenge for last year.
UK by 8
UNC looks bad this year.....UK hasnt looked to great either...so I'm gonna say it could go either way , but it will be a close one!!!!!!!!
If the big man is free'd today it will be a 50 point blow out.
Uk 85-76
Ballers Wrote:If the big man is free'd today it will be a 50 point blow out.

Drop it down to 25 and I'll agree.lol
UK by 5
I'll take UK by 9...
If by some miracle Kanter gets eligible, UK by 20.
^It would be rather epic for him to get ruled eligible right before a game and Cal played him.
king360 Wrote:Drop it down to 25 and I'll agree.lol

Ok, 50 is a lot.. So yeah.. I agree.. lol
UNC is just not very good. I have to believe that Washington is a better team than UNC, and the Cats had no problems there.
Stardust Wrote:UNC is just not very good. I have to believe that Washington is a better team than UNC, and the Cats had no problems there.
I am telling you Jones will not play for most of the first hallf because he will have at least 2 fouls on him. Wait and see. Hope I am wrong.
UK wins 76-70 or loses 84-68. This team is so young it is hard to guage how they will react in that crazy atmosphere.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Amun-Ra Wrote:I am telling you Jones will not play for most of the first hallf because he will have at least 2 fouls on him. Wait and see. Hope I am wrong.

I think you are dead-on and if he is, we will get killed. We just have no interior offense and he will have to be aggressive. I think you are dead on, especially in Chapel Hill. Will this be ACC ref's?
Stardust Wrote:I think you are dead-on and if he is, we will get killed. We just have no interior offense and he will have to be aggressive. I think you are dead on, especially in Chapel Hill. Will this be ACC ref's?
I think it will be ACC refs and if it is we are def screwed. North Carolina is terrible but yet I know they will look like all stars on Saturday. The fouls may be even but I am telling you all this right now the game will not be called even, especially if it is close. If UK doesn't comeout on all cylinders and starts hitting right off the bat, the officials will never let us get anything going. It has happened before. I fully expect UK to be in foul trouble. I also expect UNC to play well. I am afraid that the refs will never let UK get into any kind of rhythm therefor the game will be close and our poor foul shooting wil cost us.
Gonna go with the CATS the way that UNC has been playing!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Amun-Ra Wrote:I think it will be ACC refs and if it is we are def screwed. North Carolina is terrible but yet I know they will look like all stars on Saturday. The fouls may be even but I am telling you all this right now the game will not be called even, especially if it is close. If UK doesn't comeout on all cylinders and starts hitting right off the bat, the officials will never let us get anything going. It has happened before. I fully expect UK to be in foul trouble. I also expect UNC to play well. I am afraid that the refs will never let UK get into any kind of rhythm therefor the game will be close and our poor foul shooting wil cost us.

UNC is not a very good foul shooting team are they. Even if we get into foul trouble, if we are in it late, I don't think UNC has an advantage with the way they shoot.
Take the Cats by 8